Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Monkey was an insert in the November, 1980 Gallery.

John

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes their is also The Jaunt in Gallery Dec 1981 the booklet is larger then The Monkey & The Raft. It is 8" by 10" and inside that is another booklet called Gallery's Christmas love book 5 1/2"by 5".

But The Jaunt was originally in the June 1981 The Twilight Zone Magazine

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah right. Thought there was another one. Thanks for the info.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got this today. Not expensive ($25) but I really like how it looks. It has nice grey/silver gilt page edges and a red sewn in ribbon bookmark. It really appeals to me for some reason.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty cool looking....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Where are you guys finding it for $25? I keep seeing it for $40+
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You will get it directly from Barnes & Noble's website, Garrell. $25.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    You will get it directly from Barnes & Noble's website, Garrell. $25.
    Thanks
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just checked their website and it has gone up to $39.95. WTF? It was $25 on there last week.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Looks to me that the book has damage was the shipping box in good shape when you got it? Maybe that was why you got it at a lower price.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It has bent corners, but the box was fine. It came in the shrinkwrap that way. Too much bother to ship it back etc. so just kept it. I can live with it at $25.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think one is up for sale in the Haven Auction # 2 on this very site !!

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I think one is up for sale in the Haven Auction # 2 on this very site !!

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Yes, and with some nice "freebie's" at the right price. I think the current bid is $35 or so.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...llery-Magazine

Apologize in advance Alan, for hijacking your thread. Feel free to return the favor. I obviously owe ya one!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem, Bill. I'm more than willing to be hijacked for a good cause!!

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Being a James Herbert fan I assume you have the Stephen Jones's JAMES HERBERT BY HORROR HAUNTED with an introduction by STEPHEN KING? My understanding is that there are 2,000 copys of the IT paperback.
    Did you have this? If so check on the 2nd page in. Is there a James Herbert signature there? Mine has and I am not sure if it is real or printed.
    Also has a 7 1/4 page Stephen King Introduction.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed copy. I'm pretty sure there isn't a facsimile sig in there so you must have a signed copy too!

I have a signed copy. I'm pretty sure there isn't a facsimile sig in there so you must have a signed copy too!
    LOOK LIKE THIS.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello friend, finished your collection thread. Your bookshelves look great. I just filled up my third bookshelf and I'm trying to figure out what to do. Another bookshelf? How should I split up the books? Ugh! lol. Again, nice collection!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOOK LIKE THIS.
    That is definitely a signed copy you have there. And that is definitely Mr Herbert's signature and not a facsimile. That makes two of us.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Hello friend, finished your collection thread. Your bookshelves look great. I just filled up my third bookshelf and I'm trying to figure out what to do. Another bookshelf? How should I split up the books? Ugh! lol. Again, nice collection!
    Thanks Shannon! I basically just tried to keep my trade editions separate from my signed/ltd/gift editions. I was going to display my Ltd editions in order of publication but I didn't have the patience and just put them in there! lol. I'm going to have to get another (small) bookcase for my Joe Hill and James Herbert books. Collecting is great fun but also expensive and very space consuming!

THANKS GOOD TO KNOW.
    LOOK LIKE THIS.
    That is definitely a signed copy you have there. And that is definitely Mr Herbert's signature and not a facsimile. That makes two of us.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The British Stephen King :)

First publication from an exciting new young author......... and a lettered edition to boot.

Letter K for King

ALAN LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

First publication from an exciting new young author......... and a lettered edition to boot.

Letter K for King

Excited to get my edition
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast