Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More great adds, Alan!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    More great adds, Alan!
    Thanks Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    More great adds, Alan!
    Thanks Brian
    Most welcome. The Revival lettered is going to be amazing!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Great stuff!

Do you take your pictures with an actual camera? No matter what settings I use on mine, I can not get the picture size to change. It is always small and doesn't show detail like it should.
    Make and model of camera/phone?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Great stuff!

Do you take your pictures with an actual camera? No matter what settings I use on mine, I can not get the picture size to change. It is always small and doesn't show detail like it should.
    Make and model of camera/phone?
    Minolta Dimage 7 Hi, 5.0 MEGA PIXELS, used to be state of the art, now a dinosaur

EDIT - just like me!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived from SST:

I like how the kept the uniform look with GBB:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff. Love their books.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also got this promo bag and sticker in from Jonathan R.
    Super fast shipping and great condition:

Thanks Jonathan.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't had much time to drop by lately and I've missed your thread, Alan! Great adds - that's a really lovely white slipcase for Gwendy's, too. SST are producing some really nice stuff..

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's great! I got my shipping notice for it the other day!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds! Can't remember if I ordered my copy directly through them or CD.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice stuff. Love their books.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Haven't had much time to drop by lately and I've missed your thread, Alan! Great adds - that's a really lovely white slipcase for Gwendy's, too. SST are producing some really nice stuff..
    That's great! I got my shipping notice for it the other day!
    Nice adds! Can't remember if I ordered my copy directly through them or CD.
    Thanks guys. Hope you’re all safe & well

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff Alan, CONGRATS !!!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder why SST decided to number Magic Feather and not Button Box?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Thanks Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I compared the two yesterday.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Thanks Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

I was thinking exactly the same thing when I compared the two yesterday.
    Ha! Went to check my number in Button box so I can match numbers and. . . Guess not!

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Couple new arrivals:

Did the book on the right just come out?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Did the book on the right just come out?
    It has a copyright of 2018, Steve, but I’ve only started to see copies on ebay in the past few months.

Thanks. Another one to add to the mental list.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Always love the WHSmiths!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Very interesting amalgam of The Shining and Carrie, Alan.
    I have never seen it before.
    Lovely to see something new. Well done.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Always love the WHSmiths!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Very interesting amalgam of The Shining and Carrie, Alan.
    I have never seen it before.
    Lovely to see something new. Well done.
    Thank you Brian and Alec.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff. The Carrie/Shining is interesting.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Nice stuff. The Carrie/Shining is interesting.
    Thanks Garrell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast