Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new avatar!!!!

Spoiler:
    Looks just like you!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah..... On a good day, Bill!!! Lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yeah..... On a good day, Bill!!! Lol

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just did an inventory of my USA S/L editions BY King I've collected over the years:

• 11/22/63 (thanks Bill)
    • Joyland
    • Black House
    • Blockade Billy
    • Christine
    • Cujo
    • Carrie
    • Cycle of the Werewolf
    • Regulators (The)
    • Danse Macabre
    • Riding the Bullet
    • Dark Man (The)
    • Salem's Lot
    • Secretary of Dreams vol 1
    • Dead Zone
    • Secretary of Dreams vol 2
    • Desperation
    • Shining (The) -
    • Dolan's Cadillac
    • Six Stories
    • Skeleton Crew
    • Dr. Sleep
    • Eyes of the Dragon (The)
    • Stand (The)
    • Firestarter
    • Faithful
    • Talisman (The)
    • From A Buick 8
    • Under the Dome
    • Full Dark No Stars
    • Green Mile (The)
    • Insomnia
    • IT

I have NO Dark Tower S/L's
    I would LOVE The Plant and New Lieutenant's Rap S/L's (grails)
    I would like to one day obtain a My Pretty Pony S/L
    I'm not arsed in the slightest about Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon S/L.

I'll do my UK SL's and anthologies at a later date.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's quite a list Alan. Congratulations.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive list, Alan. I still need the Danse Macabre and FDNS BCE S/Ls from that list. I have had plenty of opportunities to buy a Danse Macabre over the years but never went for one. It has never been a priority of mine to buy it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah thats amazing... I am working hard towards it!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That's quite a list Alan. Congratulations.
    Thank you Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Impressive list, Alan. I still need the Danse Macabre and FDNS BCE S/Ls from that list. I have had plenty of opportunities to buy a Danse Macabre over the years but never went for one. It has never been a priority of mine to buy it.
    Thanks Jon. You have a lettered Danse Macabre though, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?
    I lucked into my copy of FDNS BCE for $30. Right place right time!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yeah thats amazing... I am working hard towards it!!!
    Thanks Kris... And knowing you, you will achieve it sooner rather than later!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I had a lettered Danse! I think Alan (RT) has one. I only have the UK 1st HB and PB and the 1992 reissue. I do not have any of the US editions.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"My Pretty Pony" should be very doable, Alan. If I can be os assistance just yell!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Just did an inventory of my USA S/L editions BY King I've collected over the years:

• 11/22/63 (thanks Bill)
    • Joyland
    • Black House
    • Blockade Billy
    • Christine
    • Cujo
    • Carrie
    • Cycle of the Werewolf
    • Regulators (The)
    • Danse Macabre
    • Riding the Bullet
    • Dark Man (The)
    • Salem's Lot
    • Secretary of Dreams vol 1
    • Dead Zone
    • Secretary of Dreams vol 2
    • Desperation
    • Shining (The) -
    • Dolan's Cadillac
    • Six Stories
    • Skeleton Crew
    • Dr. Sleep
    • Eyes of the Dragon (The)
    • Stand (The)
    • Firestarter
    • Faithful
    • Talisman (The)
    • From A Buick 8
    • Under the Dome
    • Full Dark No Stars
    • Green Mile (The)
    • Insomnia
    • IT

I have NO Dark Tower S/L's
    I would LOVE The Plant and New Lieutenant's Rap S/L's (grails)
    I would like to one day obtain a My Pretty Pony S/L
    I'm not arsed in the slightest about Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon S/L.

I'll do my UK SL's and anthologies at a later date.
    Nice List! Mine is very much a subset of that (see bold items), I also dont have any S/L DT books. Came close this week, but need to be sensible about CC bils...

... REALLY , REALLY want a S/L Regulators...

EDIT: you listed Carrie and Faithful ???
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I wish I had a lettered Danse! I think Alan (RT) has one. I only have the UK 1st HB and PB and the 1992 reissue. I do not have any of the US editions.
    Ah right, Jon. I must have gotten you mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "My Pretty Pony" should be very doable, Alan. If I can be os assistance just yell!!!
    Thank you brother. I certainly shall

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Nice List! Mine is very much a subset of that (see bold items), I also dont have any S/L DT books. Came close this week, but need to be sensible about CC bils...

... REALLY , REALLY want a S/L Regulators...

EDIT: you listed Carrie and Faithful ???
    Your list is growing substantially there, Simon. Nice work.

Yeah I dunno why I put Carrie & Faithful in there. I suppose I consider them King S/L's even though he never signed them. I just realised I have Riding The Bullet in there too!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's impressive !!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, heck of a list! Great collection!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    That's impressive !!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations, heck of a list! Great collection!!!

Thanks guys

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up a few of these promo cards. I saw them in Jon's collection thread. I believe there are 6 in the set - Jon has 5 and I managed to get 3.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Alan. If any of you guys come across more, I'm interested.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep my eyes open for you, Paul.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, my crate beast now has a little brother:

Holly is NOT impressed.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Alan. They're nice promo cards to have. I really like the Crate Beasts - didn't realise there were two variants of the model.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the two Crate Beasts.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I like those crate beasts too. I've never gotten one. Didn't realize there were different sizes. Very cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast