Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2908

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bill. Great to see you posting again brutha.

PS a certain package should have made it (or nearly made it) to your door by now.
    Merry Christmas.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

PS a certain package should have made it (or nearly made it) to your door by now.
    Merry Christmas.
    I've quite a few packages to get to. Things do tend to pile up when you are, eh "elsewhere"!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Merry Christmas.
    I've quite a few packages to get to. Things do tend to pile up when you are, eh "elsewhere"!!! lol
    Hanging out in the upside down will do that to ya, Bill
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas.
    Haha yep! You’ll know it. It has a wee message from Holly on the back of the box.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas.
    Haha yep! You’ll know it. It has a wee message from Holly on the back of the box.
    I hope that wasn't meant literally...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Merry Christmas.
    I hope that wasn't meant literally...
    LMAO. I wouldn’t put it past her Simon... 😜

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Merry Christmas.
    Hanging out in the upside down will do that to ya, Bill
    I have yet to watch Stranger Things, Brian. I may rectify that soon.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think you'll really enjoy it, Alan. Especially if you grew up in the 80s. Life seemed so much simpler then. Unless you lived in that town of course LOL. Two seasons for ya to binge now!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you'll really enjoy it, Alan. Especially if you grew up in the 80s. Life seemed so much simpler then. Unless you lived in that town of course LOL. Two seasons for ya to binge now!
    Yeah I was an 80s kids, Brian. I have all the episodes ready to go 8)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I already had one of these large signed typescripts of The Ghosts Of Sleath by JH. I grabbed another copy wich includes the publishers letter:

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Alan!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Alan!

Thanks Brian.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this from the PS Publishing “Dinged Sale” for £10. I honestly can’t see anything wrong with it:

Country
    Country Flag

'Nother nice grab, Alan. Although personally, I wasn't a fan of the slipcase.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this from the PS Publishing “Dinged Sale” for £10. I honestly can’t see anything wrong with it:

Congrats Alan for the signed The Ghosts Of Sleath and the PS JH GHOSTS.
    I bought both of them and can see NOTHING wrong with them...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff all around!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you fellers.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Big, big thanks to Chad (HTSMASH) for taking the time to buy, wrap in bomb proof packaging and then send over the pond to me.

Sepulchre UK 1st Signed & Dated:

Chad, you Sir, are a gentleman.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool of you, Chad and congrats, Alan!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chad is indeed a gentleman and Alan, your Herbert’s are becoming a tremendous source of envy.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a pleasure, my friend. Glad to see it made it safe and sound....(<also becoming quite envious of the Herberts)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Alan, and hat-tip to Chad.

HBJ

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. I have a nice (and expensive) James Herbert package on the way.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a couple of nice copies of The City by James Herbert.

Review copy with publishers letter:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st signed by author and artist:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast