Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: bdwyer19

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've just heard that all of those were actually written by William Shatner.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Dammit Jim, I'm a King collector. Not a Trekkie!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol nice adds Brian the Rage looks sharp!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a nice looking set! (so to speak). Well done... tag and bag those babies.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Dammit Jim, I'm a King collector. Not a Trekkie!
    Look at it this way. He could have said they were written by L. Ron Hubbard Nice haul, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Argh!!! I had upgraded my copy of Rage, only to open it a few pages and saw this. At least the seller is cool with a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ouch! Best ya discovered it now rather than later.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch. Still a valuable book, but significantly hurt by that.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ouch. Still a valuable book, but significantly hurt by that.
    What would you put the value at? I was going to return it, but maybe I could get a credit instead.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was really hoping that camping out in the hotel where Stephen and Owen were staying at in Milwaukee would result in a signed copy of Misery. Unfortunately that didn't happen, but David was kind enough to hold this for me pending how things went.

I've been after a signed Misery for awhile, so I'm glad to have this copy with a signature that looks to be around the time the book came out.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Did they kick you out for setting a fire in the lobby to roast your marshmallows?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful signature. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Did they kick you out for setting a fire in the lobby to roast your marshmallows?
    Seriously!! If they don't want campfires in the lobby, the least they could do is put up a sign!

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Brian! One of the classics and well within my Top 5.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: bdwyer19

For the benefit of my Secret Santa. S/Ls comprise the majority of the shelves, along with a few promo items. The bottom shelf are BCEs, while the right bookcase is signed 1st editions.

Right next to MISERY. Is that a COLORADO KID slipcase?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Right next to MISERY. Is that a COLORADO KID slipcase?
    It is a slipcase, but for a signed paperback Joyland.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For my Secret Santa, I've put together a want list.

The bottom shelf has BCEs that I haven't upgraded yet. There are also a few missing 1st editions (Gerald's Game, Dolores Claiborne, Shining, Danse, On Writing).

I also have signed books in a broadart that need a new home. The books needing a slipcase are:

Insomnia
    Dead Zone
    Desperation
    Bag of Bones
    Rose Madder
    Lisey's Story
    FAB8
    IT
    Sleeping Beauties
    Bachman Books NAL set

I also like promo items (I have a Cujo mask, a few bookmarks from Mr. Mercedes, along with Finders Keepers and Sleeping Beauties broadsides). I'd like to find the Duma Key tennis balls, as that's one of my favorite recent books.

Happy hunting

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This arrived last week. Thanks Paul!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Brian. Congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just picked up a 1st edition of The Stand!! The jacket is in VG shape, so now the hunt begins for an upgrade. Still, very happy to have this in my collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Brian!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast