+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60
Results 1,476 to 1,481 of 1481

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Came here to say it, but I LOVE your new Avatar!!!!!!! I assume it is you as a Funko Pop...? It is way cool!!!!

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Came here to say it, but I LOVE your new Avatar!!!!!!! I assume it is you as a Funko Pop...? It is way cool!!!!
    Thanks Dez. Yes, me and one of my cats - Funk'd!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep coming back to check out the Hyperion set - man, they are beautiful books. What's the artwork like inside, becca? Is this a matching numbered set?

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I keep coming back to check out the Hyperion set - man, they are beautiful books. What's the artwork like inside, becca? Is this a matching numbered set?
    I sent you a message. The only art inside are illustrated endsheets.

From SP: Our edition of Hyperion will be an oversize volume, printed on 80# Finch, with a dust jacket and full-color endsheets by John Picacio.
    WANTED:

Citizen of Gilead Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack is a jewel in the rough Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congratulations on completing the Hyperion set, Becca! Great that you were able to find them all.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congratulations on completing the Hyperion set, Becca! Great that you were able to find them all.
    Thank you. I had some help.
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60