+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1309

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Becca !!!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Getting a lot of S/L's!! Good for you!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly has a spectacular aura about surly has a spectacular aura about surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're on fire lately. Nice additions.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

My Collection Thread

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone.
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

POPs

I love her foot!
    WANTED:

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty cool
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Rick and Chad!

WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to be of service
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Maerlyn's Imp Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    POPs

I love her foot!
    Where did you get the latest two POPs ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

I got them at Hot Topic and GameStop.
    WANTED:

Servant of Gan peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome adds, Becca. Congrats

Country
    Country Flag

A few POPs and some books from The Strand's Rare Book Room.

WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds!

Servant of Gan peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the Night Visions series - cool...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    They were $40 each. I couldn't leave them there Of course now I need to get 1-4. I already have 5 and I've been wanting 3 for GRRM, so might as well make it a set
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

They were $40 each. I couldn't leave them there Of course now I need to get 1-4. I already have 5 and I've been wanting 3 for GRRM, so might as well make it a set
    No, you couldn't leave them there at that price. Nice work. I really think they're one of the top 10 anthology series ever produced, in terms of calibre of authors, and the approach (3 authors showcasing multiple pieces).They went up to 9 volumes in the end...

Country
    Country Flag

No, you couldn't leave them there at that price. Nice work. I really think they're one of the top 10 anthology series ever produced, in terms of calibre of authors, and the approach (3 authors showcasing multiple pieces).They went up to 9 volumes in the end...
    I just found that Sub Press did 10-12.
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

$4.99 at Walgreens (with rewards redemption)

WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

WANTED:

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You got it for $4.99 Becca? GOOD JOB!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

You got it for $4.99 Becca? GOOD JOB!
    Yep. I had a $5.00 credit on my Walgreens rewards card
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast