Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1985

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Becca! I ordered one after seeing some of the pictures. They look beautiful.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Becca!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'm sure glad to see they arrived, and are dry!

So I've said it before, but will say it again. Rebecca deserves much praise for her assistance to me in the creation of these portfolios. The work she did was an immense help throughout the process. From the design of various elements, to her wise counsel, and just being there to talk to when things were getting crazy over here, or when I came up with a new idea and needed advice. I am forever grateful! I'm sure it must be a thrill to see all the hard work come to life.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

So I've said it before, but will say it again. Rebecca deserves much praise for her assistance to me in the creation of these portfolios. The work she did was an immense help throughout the process. From the design of various elements, to her wise counsel, and just being there to talk to when things were getting crazy over here, or when I came up with a new idea and needed advice. I am forever grateful! I'm sure it must be a thrill to see all the hard work come to life.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Thats awesome! The hard work obviously paid off as the portfolio is just flat-out amazing. Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up some "Dark Tower" Docs in NYC a few weeks ago.

Two original Gris Grimly pencils.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 03:39 AM.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the boots. Do they come in a men's 12 wide?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool DMs! What will they think of next!

I like the Gris Grimlies, congratulations, Becca.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I would think they do

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know what's cooler - the boots or the drawings. Nice, Becca!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I had a vision of you as Tim Curry - not in IT - but in Rocky Horror Show.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool drawings!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Docs!

Country
    Country Flag

I went ahead and grabbed an IT - S&S confirmed that even though the number line is 3, it's the only hardcover printing so far. Plus I had a coupon

BTW - Scribner seems to be skimping on the quality of materials for these re-released titles

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

And the super gorgeous Suntup print of the unpublished IT cover art. Love this one!

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Love the print!

Country
    Country Flag

This is the email response from S&S Customer Service regarding the HC of IT. Doesn't really make much sense, but, whatever.

On Jul 21, 2017, at 6:01 PM, SS BIZ Customer Service <customerservicebiz@simonandschuster.com> wrote:

Hello Rebecca,

Here is the official line from Simon & Schuster regarding “It”

“the original hardcover published over 30 years ago. We are just bringing out a hc edition to have available for fans.”

So they really didn’t explain the 3, but it’s not a first edition.

Thank you

Country
    Country Flag

OK, for some reason my remaining Photobucket images are showing in my thread (pgs 19-28). Has anyone else had theirs restored? These links do have Simon's "fix".

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff Becca !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Signed BCEs I found on Craigslist... the seller sent them to me and then asked I send a check - can't lose! $66 each.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 03:41 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

And a little article, including info on where they were signed.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 03:41 AM.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Becca! Can't beat $66 for a signature!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic deal!! Congrats Becca!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT DEAL, Congrats Becca !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast