Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul, Becca!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

The Mail Gods bestowed gifts upon me.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:33 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!! Congrats!! What charm did you get?
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got the bat and a skull with pink horns is on the way

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I got the bat and a skull with pink horns is on the way

Very nice!!! Congrats!!! It is a shame they do not have matching skull/horn earrings.

Country
    Country Flag

That would be cool. Maybe they will add them at some point since they already have the plain skulls?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Becca! I really like the t-shirt.

Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm truly a geek!

Presenting Needle

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:33 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

And the Pointy End is really quite pointy

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! It looks a lot bigger than it should be. I imagine it would have been child sized.

Country
    Country Flag

It's not that big. I'll get someone to take a picture of me holding it.

Country
    Country Flag

And this is the needle from the book, not the show.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!! Congrats!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Nice! It looks a lot bigger than it should be. I imagine it would have been child sized.
    I found a picture of Arya with this sword.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So is the needle the same size as arya's? Or do we need to see a comparison with you in the same woods?

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

apparently Needle is almost sold out according to Valyrianm Steel

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    So is the needle the same size as arya's? Or do we need to see a comparison with you in the same woods?
    That is actually the same sword. GRRM sent it to her to practice before the filming started.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    apparently Needle is almost sold out according to Valyrianm Steel
    Yep, that's why I finally jumped on it. I wanted Longclaw too but I waited too long. Valyrian Steel will be making swords from the show also but they won't be limited and I don't believe they will be signed by GRRM (I have a signed/numbered certificate for my sword which is numbered)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now the Needle just needs to be on the wall of the Big Bang Theory home like the Longclaw.

Country
    Country Flag

That episode was just on a few nights ago. So funny.

Country
    Country Flag

I had no idea this was a Stephen King book. My mother gave it to me and it's been sitting on my shelf for years. Looks to be a UK trade. I saw it in the catalog here and realized I had it but the UK edition is not listed. It's got a price of 13 pounds and says it was published in 1995 by Brockhampton Press. Pictorial boards with dust jacket.

PS - Keep voting http://www.radio1045.com/pages/sharemars/?16

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I had no idea this was a Stephen King book. My mother gave it to me and it's been sitting on my shelf for years. Looks to be a UK trade. I saw it in the catalog here and realized I had it but the UK edition is not listed. It's got a price of 13 pounds and says it was published in 1995 by Brockhampton Press. Pictorial boards with dust jacket.

PS - Keep voting http://www.radio1045.com/pages/sharemars/?16

Hey Becca, that is a really awesome find and it was in your own house! what King story is in it?

Ken

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I voted 3 times so far. Not much, but better than 2 times!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Every vote counts! For real this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast