Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1985

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're certainly on a roll, Becca. Congratulations!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone... and I hope it is not a phone book either!!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well looks like Photobucket is ransoming my photos for $400. Looks like I have to find another hosting site... any ideas?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Why? Did you max out your space?

ImageShack is a good site also.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Virus, Becca?

Imageshack or Dropbox are the only other ones I know of.

Country
    Country Flag

You can no longer host photos to 3rd party sites without a premium account -$399. No warning, just shut off the feature. Basically a ransom. 7 years of photos - gone.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

That's unreal - sorry that happened Becca.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a bummer, Becca. Same thing has happened to me.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

For some reason I'm not experience that. I checked a few random pics I posted and which are hosted at photobucket and they are showing up. Also logged in and don't have any notification about upgrading.

Country
    Country Flag

They might be notifying people in stages. I saw some links last week that were blocked. Figured the site was down or something. I'll have to deal with it when vacation is over. Blah!

And I would have probably paid if it was a reasonable amount like $99 per year or less.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Really a major bummer.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    They might be notifying people in stages. I saw some links last week that were blocked. Figured the site was down or something. I'll have to deal with it when vacation is over. Blah!

And I would have probably paid if it was a reasonable amount like $99 per year or less.
    Becca.... are you saying those crooks want $400 a year?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They'll get round us all in due course I'd imagine.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Becca.... are you saying those crooks want $400 a year?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes. The only option for 3rd party hosting is $399 per year.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and they said as soon as the account is paid, the photos will be restored. Like I stated, ransom.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be a bitch to put it back together, but hopefully you have backup/redundancy of the pics (which of course would need to be hosted on a new site).
    Still seems like ransomware. Even if you wanted to pay it, I would hesitate without additional research.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just went and read their updated Terms of Service. Yes, unlimited storage and 3rd party hosting is $399 a year (ouch, and BTW, that price could be bumped up at most any time).

I think you should have access to all of your images. You just have to go through the tedious process of finding someone else to host (their free service could do the same to you at any time), and migrating the pics, then updating each of your pics.

They really threw a fucking on you.

Country
    Country Flag

Yep and it's going to be like this for the entire web. Years and years of DIY sites, wikis, forums, blogs, Etsy... you name it, it will be fucked. I think Photobucket might have officially broken the internet.

I have all the photos on my computer and backup drives but what a bitch!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As with many things on the internet; sounds like Photobucket might become a thing of the past. I can't image individuals paying that amount per year. I assume companies use their own servers for such purposes?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    As with many things on the internet; sounds like Photobucket might become a thing of the past. I can't image individuals paying that amount per year. I assume companies use their own servers for such purposes?
    Yes, but the hotlinking from their pictures to other websites do not bring them trafic and therefore no advertising on their page, therefore it's just hosting without any income. Therefore they need to financially compensate that, but frankly $400 that's just a steal. A tenth of that would make more sense, althougth still a lot if you'd ask me, but at that price....
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I'm slowly rebidding this thread. I'm up to page 18. Thanks Photobucket.

Country
    Country Flag

Well everything is fixed for now, thanks to Simon! Let's see how long it lasts

Country
    Country Flag

Getting there - 10 pages left to relink!

Country
    Country Flag

My Barnes & Noble trip. Still looking for 1st of IT, if they exist.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Some of my Suntup stuff. All the hard work has paid off and they look spectacular. Haven't taken photos of the contents since there are plenty out there in other collection threads.

If you haven't picked up a portfolio yet, you really should. They are gorgeous!

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 03:42 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast