Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Becca69

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Becca69

Hi Guys. I got inspired to post my collection after receiving my first King related remarque. I figure you are the only people who appreciate this stuff anyway. My family sure doesn't!
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower stuff:

My husbands thinks it's funny that he "bonded" with "Steve" over their same birthdays and names and he got a Steve King sig:
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Early Doubleday first editions ('Salem's Lot has 2nd state DJ):

Night Shift not personalized to me. ("Rick" got this when you could mail Stephen King for sigs and also he included a bonus signed Tabitha King book to my purchase)
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:35 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

I started collecting when I was 11 so some of my books are a bit well read!

I started collecting UK books but I've dropped off and really need to catch up.

Some limiteds and gift editions:
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Country
    Country Flag

Books not personalized to me (I like the doodles):

Hearts In Atlantis

It
    Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Title Mistake

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

WOW! VERY nice stuff Rebecca! I am impressed. I'm not a remarque collector but I really like that FDNS one. Are those the lettered Secretary of Dreams?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

EDIT: Oops,I thought you said limited. They are the limited not the lettered.

Thanks. And yes they are. I wish I would have put that money towards a limited It though. I had one in my cart ready to check out and realized I just couldn't afford it right then

(Somehow the universe felt my tears and I won a $100 CD gift certificate in a contest and was able to order the gift edition. lol)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

All very, very nice, Rebecca!

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice....thanks for sharing with us.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool stuff, Becca. Love the personalized Sig's!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much. I know it's not very large like some of the awesome stuff around here but I get what I like and what I can afford. None of my family or friends get my book collecting obsession (it started with King and Anne Rice and have moved on to a little bit of everything). They think I should just sell it... they don't get me. Haha.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great stuff there Becca. Very impressive!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

You have a nice collection, Rebecca. Do you still collect Anne Rice? I collect her books too. I don't really like to read her newer stuff but I still keep the collection going.

Welcome to Calvin's Corner.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Your collection makes me weep!

Yes I still collect Anne Rice. I have all the US firsts plus a few UK firsts including the Mummy HC, and a few of her limiteds. Most are signed or have bookplates that I requested from her website. She is actually going to go back to her old style of writing... I think with wolves this time. I will try to get some pics.

p.s. - My sad, sad story. While I was living in Tampa, just out of college, Anne Rice came to Daytona for a free outdoor book signing. The line went for miles and miles. It was 102 degrees outside. I took the day off, drove 3 or so hours, waited in line with about 15 books, by myself, for 7 hours. When I got to the front of the line, I was told she was tired and couldn't sign anything else. To this day, I've never gotten to meet her in person although I was within arms length of her. And on an opposite note, somehow I've met Stephen King 5 times. Strange.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You have a great collection and I envy you having met King so many times. I still haven't.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What an awesome collection!
    Welcome to the forum - I'll look forward to seeing new additions to your set...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone.

And I sound like a broken record but before I die I would really love to find DT2 #644 to complete my set. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (I've posted this in the numbers wanted thread too).

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And outta left field ... BECCA69!

Hello. I love your collection. You have quite a lot of inscribed items, I'm jealous! You met the man five times, you say? Jealous again.

Welcome, hope to see you around. Post often and post everywhere. Lots of things to do here.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You have a very nice collection there, Becca! I especially like your early Doubleday editions.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great collection Becca. Lots of great items.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Becca ! Really like all the inscribed books

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG what a great collection, great to have you here!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A great collection Becca !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much. I've been a member for a few years but was a bit intimidated by the ginormous collections around here.

I got lucky with the book signings. He was still signing older titles during the times I got to meet him. I'll look around, I think I might have a few more I'm not remembering.

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot Limited:

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 06:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast