Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Christmas giveaway

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Cook.
    And a huge congratulations to Scott for being so generous

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Extremely jealous - oh - and congrats Cook!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Rich!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

John F. Kennedy DisneyGuys is on a distinguished road DisneyGuys's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winner! I missed the added qualifier about needing to have 50 posts. Maybe I will qualify for a generous giveaway by next Xmas if I can come up with worthwhile info to share that is new and unique.
    Daniel

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Cook!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice EvaH will become famous soon enough EvaH's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

congrats!

Game Master Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I really hope you enjoy it Richard.
    Gonna scare you up and shoot ya, Mister Charlie told me so.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My suggestion for the next giveaway is the lettered IT. And oh heck, I'll even pay the postage when, I mean if, I win IT.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Scott,
    I'm absolutely positively quite sure I will enjoy your gift.
    Again.. Thank you very much.
    BTW, when do I have to start paying everybody's personal bills ?? LOL
    I probably can't do the bill thing but I will definitely pay it forward this year with the Haven Foundation.
    Also, thanks to all for the nod of recognition.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Landon View Post

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Game Master Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon will become famous soon enough Scott Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My suggestion for the next giveaway is my true first 'Salem's Lot DJ and that Scott Landon be the only one eligible to enter. I'll be doing this giveaway tonight.
    Done! I'll PM you my address now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Scott,
    I'm absolutely positively quite sure I will enjoy your gift.
    Again.. Thank you very much.
    BTW, when do I have to start paying everybody's personal bills ?? LOL
    I probably can't do the bill thing but I will definitely pay it forward this year with the Haven Foundation.
    Also, thanks to all for the nod of recognition.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Landon View Post
    Do whatever feels right.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Cook, and thank you Scott for your generousity.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done, Cook. Enjoy the GInormous book.

This looks like a contest I would very much liked to've been a part of. This book has been at the top of my want list ever since it was first announced. I almost grabbed the 'smaller' one at Amazon when it was about half off.

Of course, I signed up here the day after Christmas and I don't have 50 posts. Double whammy.

Very generous giveaway, Scott.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope you enjoy that old dust jacket Scott. Sorry I put that ice cold can of Coke on it that really hot day.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Amused

It's okay! It's the thought that counts.

Maybe I can do another one of these after awhile. This was fun!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Congrats Cook!

.........i hate you.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I Hate me too
    I'll really hate myself when I receive it

Seriously, thanks for all the nods.

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Congrats Cook!

.........i hate you.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

don't hate yourself too much now, leave some room for us!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I abstained from the drawing, so I have no reservations about congratulating you, Richard!

Scott, you are one very cool cat. Very generous of you to do this.

My Mood
    Amused

Better late than never, I hope.

Richard, your book is on it's way to it's new home.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I am a shameless, professional "Shill", how about something for the 2012 Haven Fundraiser? We already have some really, really (Yes I typed "Really twice) cool things in the pipeline. Any help from the members here would be more than greatly appreciated!!!!!

Give!!! (if you can)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4