Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Elder Scrolls

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool documentary, but I disagree that the series has "lost its way":

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Get your copy or Morrowind for free if you don't have it!

https://bethesda.net/en/article/zTLJ...-elder-scrolls
    On March 25, 1994, Bethesda Game Studios invited players to embark on a journey to the fantastical world of Tamriel. 25 years later, we still walk the path of The Elder Scrolls - now joined by tens of millions of incredible fans like you. This week, we invite you to join us in celebrating the 25th Anniversary of The Elder Scrolls and the community that has made Tamriel their home with a whole quest log’s worth of special gifts, sales and more!

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind — Log in or sign up on Bethesda.net to redeem a free PC copy of Morrowind with the code TES25TH-MORROWIND. Act fast – this offer is only available March 25!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

We're going back to Skyrim!

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think when I'm an old, old man, and I'm smoking my tobacco pipe near a camp fire as I reflect on my video game hobby, I'll think of Skyrim as one of my all time favorite gaming experiences. Everything about that game is special.

(Well, except maybe the game breaking bugs)

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7