Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Elder Scrolls

Hybrid View

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright guys, we now have a thread dedicated to nothing but geeky Skyrim talk ! Have at it !

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    For those who have been playing Skyrim, what sort of character have you been building? I'm almost strictly a magic user, focused heavily on destruction with some conjuration. I just finished up the College of Winterhold magic user side quests and it was all kinds of awesome. That quest line really brought home just how immense the game is. It is basically a side quest for magic users and it was around six hours of questing, that many people won't even see while playing the game if they go rogue-like or something, just like I will likely never see the Dark Brotherhood stuff on my mage.
    I'm playing as a Dark Elf, with a specialty in Sneak and Destruction magic. I love dual casting Flames as it delivers devastating attacks, but I hate being completely helpless defensively. My default stance is a one-handed weapon and Flame attack.

I'm just about to commence the second mission (retrieving the three books) from the College missions, apparently it's a pretty long mission so I'm doing a bit of leveling up first. I'm at level 13.

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Alright guys, we now have a thread dedicated to nothing but geeky Skyrim talk ! Have at it !

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    For those who have been playing Skyrim, what sort of character have you been building? I'm almost strictly a magic user, focused heavily on destruction with some conjuration. I just finished up the College of Winterhold magic user side quests and it was all kinds of awesome. That quest line really brought home just how immense the game is. It is basically a side quest for magic users and it was around six hours of questing, that many people won't even see while playing the game if they go rogue-like or something, just like I will likely never see the Dark Brotherhood stuff on my mage.
    I'm playing as a Dark Elf, with a specialty in Sneak and Destruction magic. I love dual casting Flames as it delivers devastating attacks, but I hate being completely helpless defensively. My default stance is a one-handed weapon and Flame attack.

I'm just about to commence the second mission (retrieving the three books) from the College missions, apparently it's a pretty long mission so I'm doing a bit of leveling up first. I'm at level 13.
    Cliched.

Could I pick this game up from the get-go and enjoy it? Would I be starting in the middle of a story continued from a previous game?

+ Reply to Thread