Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1165

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    22 now
    Congrats, brother!
    Thanks buddy!

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    With the latest addition of a Blockade Billy S/L and a flatsigned The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon pop up(forget the S/L!) I have hit the 44 mark.
    Awesome!

Thank you Chad! Right back at ya!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

5 thanks to a member on the board!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the latest addition of a Blockade Billy S/L and a flatsigned The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon pop up(forget the S/L!) I have hit the 44 mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    5 thanks to a member on the board!
    Congrats, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Hit 25 with a DTII S/L PC copy

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Hit 25 with a DTII S/L PC copy
    Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

74, with a matching # set of The Talisman/Black House S/L'eds

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    74, with a matching # set of The Talisman/Black House S/L'eds
    Impressive!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have another on the way, "Black House" signed by King & Straub!!!! Woot!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Bill!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all! Love seeing the numbers climb!
    Speaking of which.....added the Bag of Bones UK S/L and Rose Madder UK S/L so up to 46. Thanks Gerald!

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of which.....added the Bag of Bones UK S/L and Rose Madder UK S/L so up to 46. Thanks Gerald!
    Congrats, Lori!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Lori!
    Thank you Brian!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 26 now. (all via signed limiteds, although one is an inscription in a signed limited)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Up to 26 now. (all via signed limiteds, although one is an inscription in a signed limited)
    Congrats, Mike!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Hi Michael.

Just added another 15 signatures, which are on my collection thread, in a set of books.
    Should put me at 324.

Kindest regards
    Alec.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Hi Michael.

Just added another 15 signatures, which are on my collection thread, in a set of books.
    Should put me at 324.

Kindest regards
    Alec.
    MY MAN! That is a lot! I am now at 85 and I think that is a LOT! Congrats my friend kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Hi Michael.

Should put me at 324.

Kindest regards
    Alec.
    Congrats, Alec!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post

Traveler Xtownboy will become famous soon enough Xtownboy will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

47 - Signed Hearts In Suspension
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast