Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    You'd have a time being more of a smartass than me.
    I welcome the challenge, Grasshopper!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I counted---gave up at 400--somewhere between 400 and 500
    counting manuscripts, proofs etc

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll throw my 1 sig in US UTD trade 1/1 I got personally in the pile.

Should be 2 after Dec 14th.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a "11/22/63" signed by the author!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!! That puts me at 15!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats Merlin, which signing did you go to?
    Christine

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    congrats Merlin, which signing did you go to?
    "I" didn't go to a signing event, but a really, really nice guy I know did!!!! The Sarasota one last night. Many, many thanks to him!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I am at two now. Hooray for me!

P.S. Congrats Merlin!

Along the Path of the Beam Spaceman Spiff is on a distinguished road Spaceman Spiff's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm at four: Under the Dome (variant cover 1), Under the Dome (variant cover 2), Under the Dome (S/L), and now 11/22/63.
    John
    (To see my Stephen King collection: click here).

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Now at 27 with the S&S 11/22/63 Signed Edition.

This thread could get out of hand! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am at -1, as my copy of 11/22/63 came missing the sig page haha
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I hope that S&S is rectifying the situation! :-(
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, thankfully my new one is en route.
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guess I'm up to 31 King signatures with the addition of 11/22/63.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I currently have 59 in books (s/l, flatsigned, etc.), 15 in anthologies, two in art portfolios, and one in a magazine. I don't count the facsimile signatures either.

John
    I now have 61 book signatures. I got the s/l 11/22/63 and a signed trade 11/22/63.

John

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I updated my post to 10 now that I have a 11/22/63 from a FL signing

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Colorado Kid, and I have never read it, as that is the only copy I have.
    Sloth Love Chunk

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I bet if you all go look again you will find more! I did.

How could i forget my regulators! my favorite. I am now up to 22

including s/l 11/22/63 and s/l under the dome.

original post

i thought i had 18 but then i realized i had Little sisters of Eluria as well!

S/L dark towers III - Vii + lsoe = 6
    1st ed carrie Paid $800 from betts books and then took it va. for signature
    salems lot saw him sign it
    shining.
    gunslinger
    Insomnia (book signing tour - 1st one i ever had. I was happy with it, until i found this website!)
    six stories numbered and a roman numeral copy (2)
    Full dark no stars
    secretary of dreams 1 and 2
    legacies
    from a buick eight s/l
    dolans cadilac

night shift is on my wanted list! I hope to get it by next year

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Total 27

Flatsigned:

11/22/63
    Salems Lot
    Carrie
    Gunslinger
    Dark Tower II
    Liseys Story
    Insomnia
    Pet Sematary
    Shining (2)
    The Stand
    Under the Dome
    Rage
    Night Shift

Legacies
    It S/L
    From a Buick 8 S/L
    11/22/63 S/L (2)
    Six Stories (2)
    Dolans CAdillac
    Under the Dome S/L
    Full Dark, No STars S/L
    Secretary of Dreams
    Secretary of Dream 2
    The Regulators
    Last edited by Roseannebarr; 03-26-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: updated

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Regulators S/L
    Secretary of Dreams 1 & 2
    11/22/63 (2)
    Salems Lot
    Carrie
    Gunslinger
    Dark Tower II
    Insomnia
    Pet Sematary
    Shining (2)
    Night Shift
    It S/L
    Under the Dome S/L
    11/22/63 S/L (2)
    Six Stories (2)
    Dolans CAdillac
    Legacies
    Rage
    From a Buick 8 S/L
    Under the Dome S/L
    Full Dark, No STars S/L

Losing 7. I am selling my S/L Gunslinger books III-VII + LSOE + TWTTK Somebody just got a really good deal!!!
    [/QUOTE]

And what did you let this DT set go for price wise??? If you do not mind sharing?? I have 2 sets consigned here at Betts, same books, one just sold and I have interest in the other...$4000+

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 43 right now, but call it 44 once the S/L TWTTK arrives.

All but 2 are S/L editions--none were achieved in person.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got:

33 S/L Editions
    1 Insomnia Portfolio print (loose)
    1 He is Legend limitation page (loose)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Keep 'em coming, friends! I've updated the master list in the first post.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

More than a moit. Fewer than delah.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm up to 82 now, with one more (the s/l Wind) on the way eventually.

John

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT VII
    DT-LSOE
    UTD
    11/22/63

My first was the DTVII, when I finally squeaked into Grants numbered order via the lottery, I'd been trying since DTII so it was very exciting. Unfortunately, I'm at least temporarily out of luck since my LSOE is copy #100x. I'm hoping for more lottery luck in April. I'm crossing my fingers!

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast