Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Hello all....it has been awhile......hope you are all well.

Anyhow, neat idea for a thread....

I took a quick count, and hit 143.

Welcome back, Tippy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Funny i originally reportes 24 then remember/found a 25th. Gee today I found a 26th. I own the Broadside, Letters From Hell from Lord John Press - I have #472. SO I have 26 signatures.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

On a quick count, I have 139

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    "Wizardsrainbow: 325"

I call foul! dealers don't count
    ha ha
    Terry-

Like I said (lol) my count is ONLY my personal collection...nothing to do with Betts. My guess is that almost a third are Dark Tower books.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

24 as of right this minute, possibly 26 if both my 11/22/63 orders actually went through !

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have 10 signed books
    Night Shift
    UTD
    LSOE
    DTII-VII(II is an authors copy)
    11/23/63

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I have 9 singed books
    Night Shift
    UTD
    LSOE
    DTII-VII

I try to keep my books away from fire.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I have 9 singed books
    Night Shift
    UTD
    LSOE
    DTII-VII

LOL.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As of last night, I have..................

one (11/22/63)

Can't say if he really signed it or a secretary or a machine signed it though.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    As of last night, I have..................

one (11/22/63)

Can't say if he really signed it or a secretary or a machine signed it though.
    Very cool Clay! Congrats even though it sounded like a frustrating day.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I have 9 singed books
    Night Shift
    UTD
    LSOE
    DTII-VII

OK OK. That's what I get for posting to fast
    How about this
    I have 9 signed books

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So they aren't burned?

My Mood
    Cool

No, the are not. They are resting quite comfortably on my book shelf. Except for The Wastelands, which I am reading now. That is in another room. So far, I really like the the Dark Tower series.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You've never read it?

I was only joking around. I tend to do that.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cool

I have never read the Dark Tower series. This is what happened. I was always a big SK fan. Starting from when I saw the shining and read Christine in JR High. But The Gunslinger came out in 83. I was only 13. Then a few years later I saw The Drawing of The Three and said "OOHHH a new SK book" So, naturally I bought it. I started to read it and it made no sense at all to me. So I put it down. It was only years later that I discovered that it was just one book in a larger series. So, I still put it off. Then I bought my III-VIII Limited books. I ended up finding a Limited DT II and then I was able to get LSOE. So, once that came out I started to read the books. BTW, I appreciate that kind of humor .

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am jealous of your reading it for the first time. I wish i could again. Have fun! I actually read dt II first myself.

If you rescue me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You've never read it?

I was only joking around. I tend to do that.
    Yes well, you are a Mod. If you don't mind I will be the official "Smart-ass" (emphasis on "Ass") from here on in. Got that? LOL LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You'd have a time being more of a smartass than me.

If you rescue me

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Cool

I am jealous of your reading it for the first time. I wish i could again. Have fun! I actually read dt II first myself.
    I have always enjoyed reading or watching what I think of "quest" stories. I never read them but I liked Lord of the Rings. I really liked The Stand. I would through IT and The Talisman in there as well. But I also like his other stories like Insomnia and Needful Things. Misery and Gerald's game were fantastic IMHO. But I am enjoying the trip the Dark Tower seems to be taking me on. But that is for another thread.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i think everyones total is going to increase in the next week or so.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you mean "than I".

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I added mine up and very happy with my little stash of books:

5 SL's - Colorado Kid (x of 33 Miller), Salems Lot, Under The Dome (UK), Dark Tower VII, Quietly Now

2 Flatsigned - The Long Walk (UK) & Lisey's Story - both from the London Signing

1 Facsimile :-)

Also soon to be owner of the IT S/L from CD. Can't wait.

The Stand S/L and The Talisman (Lettered) would look cool on my shelves too. One day.

also edited to add: You'll find my name in the ones that walked The Green Mile too.
    Last edited by shaq; 11-12-2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Oops can't add up!!

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not very organized, but I count 21 plus three on the way: Big Book of Neocon, 11.22.63 and IT.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast