Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 11.
    5 flatsigned (favorite is either Cell or Gunslinger 1st/1st)
    6 S/L (H&S UTD is fav in them)
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Just counted and i have 48.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 15:
    5 Flatsigned
    5 S/L
    2 Proofs
    2 Anthologies
    and my favourite - a signed copy of The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home, which I won in the Haven Foundation Fund auction back in 2009.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

>150

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

awesomeness abounds

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

carlosdetweiller, 3,019

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Been trying to work this out without actually going to look.

Between Limited signed editions, signed trade editions and a few other bits and pieces I reckon I have around the 45 mark roughly.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's see:

Firestarter US 1/1
    Firestarter UK 1/1
    Insomnia S/L
    Black House S/L
    Under the Dome 1/1
    Different Seasons 1/1
    Best American Short Stories 1/1
    Christine 1/1
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes 1/1
    It S/L
    Dolan's Caddillac S/L
    The Dead Zone US 1/1
    The Dark Tower (VII) 1/1
    The Mist (Script)
    11/22/63 1/1
    IT Anniversary Edition S/L
    UK S/L UTD
    UK Bag of Bones, Flatsigned
    The Dark Tower V S/L

So that's 17. I have quite a few Remarqued (And Signed thus by the Artist) as well as AE's. I'm very fond of all my AE's as I guess I view them as affordable and really neat. I have new Ned Dameron, Jill Bauman and Mark Geyer Remarques in process. Come to think of it, I better get my ISB issues worked out for the Ol' camera!!!!

Edit: If we're counting bookplates as well then add 5 to my total

Edit II: Added 11/22/63 and "IT" S/L

Edit III: Dark Tower V S/L

Edit IV: UK S/L UTD

Edit V: UK Bag of Bones

Edit: The Colorado Kid, S/L Potter
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 06-12-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha, I missed one.

I also have a First Edition Skeleton Crew with a signed bookplate pasted in.

Makes my total 25! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like 27 plus I've been told I have one pretty decent forgery in a first "IT". Hopefully, that's the only forgery I have.

If the forgery was real, IT would be my favorite but since the 25th Anniversary is coming out soon, IT will be.
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only 7 for me - DTII-VII + LSoE

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Keep the numbers coming, guys! Any rough guesstimates as to how many books King has signed in his career (and what the percentage is that resides in our collective collection)?

John F. Kennedy daveblog is on a distinguished road

So far I have 5

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Keep the numbers coming, guys! Any rough guesstimates as to how many books King has signed in his career (and what the percentage is that resides in our collective collection)?
    10's of thousands. Officially the S/L list is here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ds&redirect=no

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    10's of thousands. Officially the S/L list is here: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ds&redirect=no
    I would say hundreds of thousands. And less than 1% to members on this board.

Gunslinger Apprentice scstandpipe is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know that it has slowed down now with him getting older, but back in the 80s and 90s, any idea as to how many book signings would King do per year?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

He would sign 4 books for anyone who sent them in to him for years.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As my collection is pretty "basic" (i mostly collect french books : 1st editions.. although i realyl lack of space to search them all, proofs, anthologies, magazines... / dvds/ movie press kits/ and i have some english books but not much), i really do only have 1 signature : a limited A LIFE IN THE CINEMA.

+ 2 french limited " the green mile 1", but those have fac simile signatures so it doesnt really count...

SO i really hope that he comes in France (in 2013.... still a long time to go) and i could get a personnalised copy !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Without checking i know i have:

Author's copy of Christine s/l

Flatsigned wizard and glass excerpt

Flatsigned graveyard shift poster printed on heavy cardboard instead of paper.

Plus a few anthologies.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually it was Two Books once in your lifetime adn they kept track of who had done so. i was fortunate enough to get on this bandwagon. My name was on the list for several years - one day I contacted Marsha and she told me to get ready to send my books as I would be receiving the instrucitnos shortly. You had to mail the books and provide the return postage. I mailed my Gift Editions of Desperation (Grant) and Insomnia (Zisesing) which he personalized and dated the signature 5/22/00. Sometime around then his office announced that he was no longer doing this and just finishing up the people who were on the waiting list - no more people being added. I was lucky enough to get in on this great deal.
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

i thought i had 18 but then i realized i had Little sisters of Eluria as well!

S/L dark towers III - Vii + lsoe = 6
    1st ed carrie Paid $800 from betts books and then took it va. for signature
    salems lot saw him sign it
    shining.
    gunslinger
    Insomnia (book signing tour - 1st one i ever had. I was happy with it, until i found this website!)
    six stories numbered and a roman numeral copy (2)
    Full dark no stars
    secretary of dreams 1 and 2
    legacies
    from a buick eight s/l
    dolans cadilac

night shift is on my wanted list! I hope to get it by next year!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fun idea for a thread. Hmm . . . definitely have to go do a count!

Edit: Quick count based on my tracking spreadsheet (which unfortunately hasn't been updated in way too long) and a look-see of things I haven't logged yet puts me at 78.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 5:

4 flatsigned firsts (The Stand, Pet Sematary, and Under the Dome x2)
    Little Sisters of Eluria S/L
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all....it has been awhile......hope you are all well.

Anyhow, neat idea for a thread....

I took a quick count, and hit 143.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you're back, Tippy!

John

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast