Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCastle View Post
    Thanks. Maybe when I have extra cash lying around I'll be able to get some more. At least I got to get these signed in person
    I have many King signed books, but the only ones that matter are the ones he signs in front of you. Anything else is secondary.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Amazing day! Just completed my 1 st edition, 1 st printing flatsigned collection! Dak half and stand uncut were my missing pieces! Thank you David at bettsbooks! I do have a few holes noted above, tippy has me wanting a flatsigned blockades billy, not sure if I want the store copy or cd's. Probably both.
    I have a scribbler wttk but I think I want a grant book to match the others that are all flatsigned Silver bullet too,

After I receive Thinner lettered. I am officially at 200 books. 74 signed in person
    What an awesome feeling that must be. congratulations!
    That's a cool goal to achieve. how long from when you made a conscious effort to set it as a goal and when you actually completed it?

I got my first signed book 25 years ago, my second book signing was the George mason event, about 4.5 years ago, it only cost me $7,300 approx to purchase books that I did not have patience to wait for him to sign, all it took was getting my gunslinger, shining and Salem.s lot signed, and then I was hooked! Past events made it really economical to justify collecting! I was averaging 5 signatures per event

I am very pleased to have all 4 Bachman paperbacks and hardcover signed in person
    Green mile, storm of the century, and Colorado kid!
    I love my dark tower series signed too! All in person except 2

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Glen. An impressive feat. Now what?????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

2 inscribed paperbacks. The Shining and Night Shift, both in 1980.
    Regardless of what others i may get, they will probably always be my favs.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated! And thanks to the newer members for joining in.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    2 inscribed paperbacks. The Shining and Night Shift, both in 1980.
    Regardless of what others i may get, they will probably always be my favs.
    Nice! Can you post some pictures? I'd love to see them.

John

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

It may take a couple of days as they are in another town (long story) but i would be honored.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Amazing day! Just completed my 1 st edition, 1 st printing flatsigned collection! Dak half and stand uncut were my missing pieces! Thank you David at bettsbooks! I do have a few holes noted above, tippy has me wanting a flatsigned blockades billy, not sure if I want the store copy or cd's. Probably both.
    I have a scribbler wttk but I think I want a grant book to match the others that are all flatsigned Silver bullet too,

After I receive Thinner lettered. I am officially at 200 books. 74 signed in person
    What an awesome feeling that must be. congratulations!
    That's a cool goal to achieve. how long from when you made a conscious effort to set it as a goal and when you actually completed it?

I got my first signed book 25 years ago, my second book signing was the George mason event, about 4.5 years ago, it only cost me $7,300 approx to purchase books that I did not have patience to wait for him to sign, all it took was getting my gunslinger, shining and Salem.s lot signed, and then I was hooked! Past events made it really economical to justify collecting! I was averaging 5 signatures per event

I am very pleased to have all 4 Bachman paperbacks and hardcover signed in person
    Green mile, storm of the century, and Colorado kid!
    I love my dark tower series signed too! All in person except 2
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Congrats Glen. An impressive feat. Now what?????
    The next event in
    Spoiler:
    Not that easy. Yet...

At
    Spoiler:
    just educated hopes and guesses...

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I'll add to the list - I have 10.
    Joyland s/l
    Dead Zone first signed and inscribed date of publication
    Signed trade paperbacks from Brooklyn event of salems, the stand, the shining, talisman and black house (double signed with Peter straub)
    Revival, Mr Mercedes, Finders Keepers signed firsts (and will pay whatever necessary for End of Watch to complete the trilogy!)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I updated my tally. The total stands at 25. Down from almost 60. See post #595 for details.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

With my signed trade of Finders Keepers, I'm now at 99.

John

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Congratulations John. Just one more to go to get to the round 100!

I should be at 72 in a couple weeks with a signed Finders Keepers on the way from David and another lettered shipped yesterday from the US.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    John... how can you not like go to Betts now or the Classified's and buy one to make it a 100? lol I would have to with my OCD!! !
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

John
    John... how can you not like go to Betts now or the Classified's and buy one to make it a 100? lol I would have to with my OCD!! !
    Unfortunately, my health precludes much travel for me. Otherwise, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John on 99 signatures. Jon, 72 is also impressive. With the signed FK on the way I'll be at 48.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

99 is a cool number. Especially for red balloons....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    99 is a cool number. Especially for red balloons....
    Now you're bringing back lots of memories. Those were the days.

Traveler TCastle will become famous soon enough TCastle's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

wow. thats pretty impressive!

Country
    Country Flag

Just hit 71
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Zero! - and it haunts me!

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

19 with my trip to Maine

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    19 with my trip to Maine

John

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

27 including my double signed "11/22/63" and S/L "The Regulators" signed as Bachman
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    27 including my double signed "11/22/63" and S/L "The Regulators" signed as Bachman
    Did you request he sign it as Bachman?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost all the signed limited editions of The Regulators were signed as Bachman.

John

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast