Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1165

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

100 in my home. With 5 on the way!!!! That includes the preorders
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 59 now, including the pre ordered Sleeping Beauties
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unlucky 13 at the moment, though several others on the way soon or in pre-publication

Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1482 (On Issue Date)
    Dark Tower: Little Sisters Of Eluria #1004 (On Issue Date)
    Dark Tower: The Wind Through The Keyhole #180 (On Issue Date)

IT S/L #92 (Received on 2017-07-20)
    Desperation S/L #549
    Under The Dome S/L (On Issue Date)
    11/22/63 S/L (On Issue Date)
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Revival Flatsigned

Hodges Trilogy (Completed on 2016-07-10):
    Mr. Mercedes Flatsigned (Signed on set of 11/22/63)
    Mr. Mercedes Trade Paperback 2nd Printing Flatsigned (Signed at Brooklyn King/Straub family event) - (This is looking for a new home.)
    Finders Keepers Flatsigned (Signed at Bridgton Books Signing on 2015-07-12)
    End Of Watch (Signed at Reno Signing on 2016-06-18 )
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Traveler John Lewis will become famous soon enough

Carrie BCE flat-signed
    The Dead Zone ARC inscribed

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

59 with 3 signed BCEs:

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

60 - FDNS S/L

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

14 with several others on the way soon or in pre-publication:

Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1482 (On Issue Date)
    Dark Tower: Little Sisters Of Eluria #1004 (On Issue Date)
    Dark Tower: The Wind Through The Keyhole #180 (On Issue Date)

IT S/L #92 (Private Sale Received On 2017-07-20)
    Desperation S/L #549 (Ebay Sale Unknown Date)
    Under The Dome S/L (On Issue Date)
    11/22/63 S/L (On Issue Date)
    Doctor Sleep S/L (On Issue Date)
    Revival Flatsigned (Private Sale Shortly After Book Tour.)
    The Stand Flatsigned With 1980 Dated Inscription (Received From Betts On 2017-08-09

Hodges Trilogy (Completed on 2016-07-10):
    Mr. Mercedes Flatsigned (Signed on set of 11/22/63)
    Mr. Mercedes Trade Paperback 2nd Printing Flatsigned (Signed at Brooklyn King/Straub family event) - (This is looking for a new home.)
    Finders Keepers Flatsigned (Signed at Bridgton Books Signing on 2015-07-12)
    End Of Watch (Signed at Reno Signing on 2016-06-18 )

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

9 with Revival.
    P2

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

77 with the picture scored.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new adds, all!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Actually 61

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Up to three with the additions of A Life in the Cinema and He is Legend

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Nice!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I'm sure the person you bought those from is a sheer delight and a true joy to behold.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Nice!
    Thanks, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I'm sure the person you bought those from is a sheer delight and a true joy to behold.
    No doubt, Tommy!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brian. You're now on a VERY rocky road!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Congratulations Brian. You're now on a VERY rocky road!
    Thanks, Alan! I know!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

78 now. On the race for the 100.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

WTG, Ari!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now at 63,
    Updated list #1022

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Cool

Country
    Country Flag

Four now with the addition of this from an unknown source via Betts!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;1032713]King4Koo[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;976643]L
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    flatsigned 1st Editions Novels/60
    Flat signed Books in person at various events!

1. Carrie--George Mason Event-09/23/11=Paid $700 Betts Books (before signature)
    2. Salem's Lot--George Mason Event-09/23/11=Paid $400 Betts Bookks (BS)
    3. The Shining--George Mason Event-09/23/11=Paid way too much (BS)
    4. Rage--Savannah Georgia Book Fair=02/19/12
    5. Night Shift--Savannah Georgei Book Fair 2/19/12=paid $400 Betts Books bs
    6 The Stand--Savannah Georgia Book fair=02/19/12
    7. The Long Walk--Umass event-12/07/12
    8. The Dead Zone--Umass event-12/07/12
    9. Firestarter--Umass Event-12/07/12
    10. Dance Macabre======== Betts Books/Bought signed $250
    11. Road Work--Toronto-10/24/2013l
    12. Cujo--Umass event-12/7/12
    13. The Gunslinger--George Mason Event-09/23/11
    14.. The Running Man--Toronto-10/24/201o3
    15. Different Seasons==================Betts books $275
    16. The COTW paperback--Sarasota Fla-03/16/14-
    17 Christine--Umass Event-12/07/12
    18. Pet semetary--Savannah Book Fair-02/19/12
    19. EotD--Toronto-10/24/2013
    20. The Talisman (trade for 3 revivals rareandsigned books)
    21. Thinner--New York-9/24/13[/COLOR]
    22. Skeleton Crew===========Betts Books $255 x
    23. The Bachman Books Toronto Canada
    24. It--Toronto-10/24/13
    25. Dark Tower II--Savannah Georgia Book fair-02/19/12
    26. Misery================== Betts Books $275
    27. The Tommyknockers========= Betts Books $250
    28. Nightmare in the Skies========Betts Books $375
    29. The dark half, Thank you David!
    30. The Stand Complete and Uncut Signed in Bridgetown
    31. Four Past Midnight==========Betts Books $250
    32. The Dark Tower Wastelands--Toronto-10/24/13
    33. Needful Things--Sarasota Fla-03/16/14
    34. Gerald's Game===========Betts Books $225
    35. Dolores Claiborne=========Betts Books $269
    36. Nightmares & Dreamscapes==-Betts Books $225[COLOR="seagreen"]
    35. Insomnia--St Louis Mo Insomnia Tour
    37. Rose Madder============Betts Books $200
    38. Desperation=============Betts Books $300
    39. Regulators=============Betts Books $225
    40. Green Mile--Toronto-10/24/13
    41. Dark Tower Wizard&Glass--Sarasota Fla-03/16/14
    42. Bag of Bones============Betts Books $200
    43. Storm of The Century--Sarasota-03/16/14
    44. Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon--Toronto-10/24/13
    45. Hearts in Atlantis--Trade with Twisted Nadine
    46. Secret Windows==========Betts Books ?
    47. Dreamcatcher===========Betts Books $250
    48. Black House============Betts Books $225
    49From a Buick 8==========Betts Books $229
    50. Everything's Eventual--Sarasota Fla-03/16/14
    51. Dark Tower Wolves of Calla=======BarryDTMember$235
    52. Dark Tower Song of Susannah--Sarasota Fla-03/16/14
    53. The Dark Tower=========BarryDTMember$235
    54. Faithful==============BarryDTMember$180
    55. The Colorado Kid--Toronto-10/24/13
    56. Cell=================BettsBooks$225
    57. Lisey's Story==========DT Member Trade Garrell
    58. Blaze==============BettsBooks $225
    59. Duma Key===========BettsBooks $250
    60. Just After Sunset=======BettsBooks $185
    61. Under the Dome=======BettsBooks $225
    62. Full Dark No STars======BettsBooks$185
    63. Dark Tower, Wind through Keyhole==$300 Rock Bottom Remainder Tour Special Order
    64. Doctor Sleep--New York City 09/24/13
    65. Joyland--Hartford Conn--7/18/13
    66. Mr Mercedes. Stephen kings copy. Signed. Won at raffle manatee. Fla
    67. On Writing==========Betts Books $300 x
    68. 11/22/63--Savannah Georgia Book Fair
    69. revival. Signed kc event
    70. finders keepers. Bridgeton
    71. Bazaar of bad dreams. Signed Grisham event
    72. Silver bullet. Signed Grisham event
    73. Little sisters. Grisham event
    74. Blockade billy. Grisham event
    75. Stephen King goes to the Movies
    76 Cycle of the werewolf 3/16. Fla
    77 TWTTK Grant signed 3/16
    78 Joyland Illustrated 3/16
    79 my pretty pony. 3/16. Fla
    80 End of Watch 6/13. Iowa
    81. Charlie the choo choo. sdcc 11/6. Bangof
    82. Creepshow. 11/6. Banvor
    83. Hearts in suspension. 11/7/16. Bangor
    84. Ghosts of darkland county. Bangor.
    85. Charlie choo choo 1st edition MF 2/27
    86. Green mile. 3/15
    87. Shining folio. 3/16
    88. Storm of the century paperback 4/15/17
    89. GBB 5/27/17
    90. Sleeping Beauties stl 10/2/17
    91. ONe for the road STL 10/2/17
    92. Green mile part 6. Fl. 10/6

Duplicates/Others. 65 signed in person.

1. The Chronicles of Harris ... $300
    2. 11/22/63 RBR tour $300
    3. The Shining Savannah Georgia 02/29/12
    4. Black House signed by king/straub trade with member here! my cost $125
    5. Startling Mysteries Reapers Image flatsigned Umass event 12/07/12
    6. Startling Mysteries The Glass floor signed inscribed no date Umass event 12/07/12
    7. The New Lieutentant's Rap signed inscribed dated UMass event 12/07/12
    8. Faithful Inscribed $200 bookstore in Maine
    9. 11/22/63 Tenth Printing UMASS event won it in the drawing 12/07/12
    10. Fantasy and Science Fiction Special Stephen King Issue December 1990 $125
    11. TWTTK - Inscribed to Constant Reader by Stephen King Inscription was written per my request after winning Pet Auction in Indiana!!!
    12. Joyland Hartford Conn 07/18/13
    13. On Writing personsalized to Glen $250 Betts Books
    14. Life in Hell $500 very fine books.
    15. Night shift. Toronto 10/24/2013
    16. Doctor sleep Sarasota Fla 03/16/14. In person
    17. Under the dome paperback
    18. Wolves of Calla Betts books $250
    19. Black House signed post card. (look inside the book andy).
    20. 2007 short story collection
    21. 2007 short story collection
    22. Dr sleep Sarasota Fla 03/16/14. In person
    23. Dr sleep NYC. In person
    24. Fantasy and science fiction magazine
    25. DR SLeep. Paperback
    26. revival KC
    27. revival Portland me. In person
    28. revival Witchata KS. In person
    29. Dolans Cadillac #32 awesome for only $220
    30. Insomnia
    31. Letter from sk
    32. Four past midnight. Sk sown copy. Won in raffle. In person
    33. - 37. Revival Bradenton florida. In person
    38 End of Watch prairie lights iowa 6/13
    39. End of Watch prairie lights iowa 6/13
    40. Revival. New York. In person
    41. On Writing 2nd edition paperback
    42. Pet semetery. Later printing paperback. In person
    43. It later printing paperback. In person
    44. Cujo paperback later printing. In person
    45. misery paperback later printing in person
    46. 11/22/63 paperback 1st edition in person
    47. Mr mercedes 1st edition inscribed to me! In person
    48. Talisman. Paperback. Signed by straub and king in person
    49. Black house paperback straub and king in person
    50. Whispers s/l
    51. Under the dome pb 1st edition. Ny in person
    52. under the dome pb 1 st edition ny. In person
    53. 11/22/63. 1st edition pb. Ny. In person
    54. Signed rbr poster. (Not lithograph)
    55. Ideal genuine man signed by king and author
    56. Finders keepers
    57. Finders keepers
    58. Finders Keepers
    59 Different seasons to beth
    60 umneys last case to beth
    61 Salems lot pb not 1st
    62 cell pb not 1st
    63 revival pb not 1st
    64 wttk pb not 1st
    65 joyland pb not 1st
    66 end of watch $150
    67. Salems LOt pb later printing inscribed
    68-76 EOW 7th printing LOC $30 each
    77. sleeping beauties
    78 79 80. Hearts in suspension Bangor Maine 11/7/16
    81 Cujo BCE $100 early signature
    82. Cancelled check endorsed by SK Thanks Matt!!! I love it.
    83. Christine Paperback from Lot Guy.
    84. UK Liseys Story with bookplate $140
    85. signed bookmark from SK office
    86. first past midnite 2/21 MF
    87. under the dome later PB
    88. artilce signed
    89. End of watch. UK. 3/15
    90. Mr Mercedes. 3/15
    91. Joyland. (again)
    92. Gwltg. 2Nd. Haven foundation
    93. Bazaar of bad dreams wh auction owen king $800 (look on page 101 for initials
    94. Insomnia
    95. Gunslinger audio sl
    96. Sleeping beauties
    97. Sb
    98. Sb
    99. Sb
    100. Hearts. Atlantis. $200. Fla bookstore
    101. Sb
    102. Sb

Signed/Limited
    1) 'Salem's Lot (Centipede) #279
    2) The Shining (Subterranean) #214
    3) The Shining #73
    4) The Stand (Doubleday) #1034
    5) Firestarter (Phantasia) #434
    6) Cujo (Mysterious) #158
    7) Dolan's Cadillac (Lord John) #610
    Christine (Grant) #22
    9) The Talisman (Grant) $550 #523
    10) Insomnia (Ziesing) #641
    11) Desperation (Grant) #1333
    12) Black House (Grant) #1451
    13) The Colorado Kid; Potter variant (PS Publishing) #83
    14) It (Cemetery Dance) #214 $475
    15) Under the Dome (Scribner) unnumbered collector's edition
    16) 11/22/63 (Scribner) unnumbered collector's edition
    17) Joyland (Hard Case Crime/Titan Books)#353
    1 Dr. Sleep (Cemetery Dance) #314
    19) From a Buick 8 S/L Betts Books #348
    20) 11/22/63 S/L (1) Dark Tower Hacking Gate! Ended up with 5 and gave 3 to Betts Books in trade!
    21) Six Stories (2) Betts Books proof v of 29 and #883
    22) Full Dark, No STars S/L Cemetery DAnce #388
    23) Secretary of Dreams Cemetery DAnce #570
    24) Secretary of Dream 2 Cemetery DAnce #396
    25) The Regulators Betts Books My absolute favorite signed limited book! #202
    26) Blockade Billy Cemetery Dance $525 Neat Baseball card signed by Stephen King #192
    27) Eye of the Dragon Betts Books $750 #849
    2 Joyland #622
    29) The Dark Man #214
    30) Skeleton crew #622
    31) Rainy season #75
    32) Danse macrabe. 995.
    33) Carrie. Lettered. K
    34) Six Stories and #883
    35) The Colorado Kid; Chadbourne variant (PS Publishing) #73
    36). Cycle of the werewolf $1000 #161
    37). The Green Mile $1500 betts books #145
    3. Thinner Lettered PS K
    39) Colorado Kid Miller Variant $300 #110
    40) riding the bullet PC
    41) the plant
    42) the plant part two
    43) eyes of the dragon. Red #193
    44) 50 to 1 #6
    45) Frankenstein s/l #486
    46) girl who loved tom Gordon #75 $900 betts books.
    47) Skeleton Crew Lettered K
    48) Illustrated Masques KK
    49) NEW LIEUTENANTS RAP!!!!!!!!!!! $3000 Finally Mary Palumbo copy
    50) girl who loved tom gordon (part of rap set)
    51) Dystopia PC Copy $900
    52) Folio Shining Limited 678
    53) Gunslinger audio tapes #181/800
    54) Full dark no stars book club signed limited.
    55. Gwendys box. Sl
    56. Gwendys box lettered
    57. S/l
    58. Gunslinger drawing of two audio tapes #173
    59. Sleeping beauties. Lettered
    60. Sleeping beauties. S/l
    61. S/l
    62. under the dome s/l
    63 dt III
    64 dt iv
    65 dt v
    66 dt vi
    67 dt vii
    68 dt little sisters
    69. Dt2

UK Signed Books
    1) UK Under the Dome
    2) Bag of Bones 1577 - Bookplate
    3) Dr. Sleep
    4) Dr. Sleep
    5) TWTTK
    6) Wizard and Glass
    7) Rose Madder #223
    8) Insomnia 475
    9) desperation/regulators $475 #200
    10) sleeping beauties UK
    11) sleeping beauties UK

Anthologies/other signed limiteds

1) Book of the Dead (Ziesing) $275 #391
    2) Borderlands 5 (Borderlands) #4
    3) Legacies(Cemetery Dance) #217 $400
    4) The Very Best of Best New Horror (Earthling) #48
    5) the gauntlet 2 #240
    6) Whispers. #225.
    7) Fear Itself
    8) House Next Door #317
    9). prime evil. Betts books. $200. #447
    10) Transgressions #76
    11) Night Visions 5 #50
    12. big book of necon #4
    13. a life in cinema #189
    14. The Ideal Genuine Man #304
    15. The killer inside me #249
    16. He is legend #611
    17. Postscripts 10 #200
    18. A life in cinema lettered PC copy $200
    19. quietly now #377
    20) Dandeline Wine $500 #25
    21). The book of horrors. $975 #43
    22). Great ghost stories. (Pc copy). $400
    23) Centuries best horror fiction D 800
    24) Best of Cemetery Dance $500 #45
    25) Signatures. $200
    26) Sins of the fathers. $200 #48
    27). Girl next door. $225 #67
    2. House next door. $350 #118
    29). Dark dreamers $390 #140
    30) Legends #97
    31) Masters of Darkness #94

Missing S/L

1. The plant part 3
    2. my pretty pony

Missing s/l uk books

none completed s/l UKS!

Signatures. Signed by SK

124 signed in person
    306. added one for the road and sleeping beauties US first edition and UK s/l and green mile part 6.
    Last edited by Roseannebarr; 12-11-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast