Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1165

Thread: How many King signatures do you have in your collection?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Glenn! That's amazing!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glenn, that’s just awesome... what a bloody list

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think Bad Penny has any now. Didn't he sell his collection?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I don't think Bad Penny has any now. Didn't he sell his collection?
    All gone yes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My list is definitely not up-to-date but all I can do is add/change the numbers that members provide themselves. Unless Bad Penny or Bob decide to drop by I'll probably never update their numbers again.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    My list is definitely not up-to-date but all I can do is add/change the numbers that members provide themselves. Unless Bad Penny or Bob decide to drop by I'll probably never update their numbers again.
    You can take me off the list. I've gone from 60 down to 0, as I recently sold off the last of my S/Ls.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Well my amount pales in comparison to most here. But I now have 3, with my new addition of Sleeping Beauties. I got them all by attending talks by King. My favorite would be Just After Sunset which he signed in front of me. And I also have 11/22/63 from when I went to see him in Boston.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm on 81 (+ 3 pending)

Country
    Country Flag

I took you off the list, D.! And welcome, Heather

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Well my amount pales in comparison to most here. But I now have 3, with my new addition of Sleeping Beauties. I got them all by attending talks by King. My favorite would be Just After Sunset which he signed in front of me. And I also have 11/22/63 from when I went to see him in Boston.
    A great way to obtain all 3. Congratulations!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 7, including 3 I got signed in person + 2 fac simile signatures, but collectors dont really count them, do they?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I am up to 15. (one is signed and numbered and also signed and inscribed). But 7 are dark tower books. Some of the collections here are just crazy. But in a good way.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm at 11. Will be 12 when the CD S/L of Sleeping Beauties is published.
    • Dark Tower III - Grant S/L
    • Dark Tower IV - Grant S/L
    • Dark Tower V - Grant S/L
    • Dark Tower VI - Grant S/L
    • Dark Tower VII - Grant S/L
    • Little Sisters of Eluria - Grant S/L
    • Black House - Grant S/L
    • IT - 25th Anniversary - CD S/L
    • Doctor Sleep - CD S/L
    • 11/22/63 - Scribner S/L
    • Sleeping Beauties - Hodder S/L

HBJ

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I m up to 21 in hand 23 including pre-orders

EOTD S/L
    Desperation S/L
    Black House S/L
    The Talisman S/L
    Under the Dome S/L
    11/22/63 Signed 1/1
    Desperation Signed Bookplate 1/1
    Revival Signed 1/1
    Hearts in Suspension Signed 1/1
    Insomnia S/L
    Six Stores S/L
    Finders Keepers Signed 1/1
    End of Watch Signed 1/1
    IT S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    SOD Vol 1 S/L
    SOD Vol 2 S/L
    The Gunslinger Signed PB
    Needful Things Signed 1/1
    The Dark Half Signed BCE
    Sleeping Beauties UK S/L

Ordered:
    GBB S/L
    Sleeping Beauties S/L

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding my update as a list too (as it helps me keep track!)

Current total: 42 (40 S/L + 2 flatsigned) 4 more inbound! Looking to hit the big 50 soon
    1. 11/22/63 (unnumbered)
    2. Bag of Bones (UK) #981
    3. Black House #90
    4. Blockade Billy #94
    5. Christine #796
    6. Cujo #26
    7. Dark Man (The) #416
    8. Desperation #1156
    9. Dolan's Cadillac #533
    10. Dark Tower (The) #228
    11. Drawing of the Three (The) #634
    12. Dr Sleep #574
    13. Dr Sleep (UK) #120
    14. Eyes of the Dragon (The) #69
    15. Fantasy & Science Fiction Dec 1990 (Unnumbered)
    16. Fear Itself (Unnumbered)
    17. Firestarter #243
    18. From a Buick 8 #154
    19. Full Dark No Stars #420
    20. Insomnia #39
    21. IT #679
    22. Joyland #14
    23. Letters From Hell (need to check)
    24. Little Sisters of Eluria #952
    25. Regulators (The) #305
    26. Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 #109
    27. Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 #109
    28. Sleeping Beauties (UK) #223
    29. Shining (The) #634
    30. Six Stories #152
    31. Skeleton Crew #359
    32. Song of Susannah #228
    33. Stand (The) #445
    34. Talisman (The) #365
    35. Under the Dome (Unnumbered)
    36. Under the Dome (UK) #239
    37. Wastelands (The) #680
    38. Wind through the Keyhole (UK) #85
    39. Wizard and Glass #1019
    40. Wolves of the Calla #228

41. Revival (flatsigned)
    42. End of Watch (flatsigned)

Inbound:
    Danse Macabre
    Sleeping Beauties S/L
    Gwendy's Button Box S/L
    Sleeping Beauties Trade 1st (flatsigned King & Owen)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    That is fantastic.

I now have 13 with 2 on order but only one flat signed and obtained at a King appearance:

Night Visions 5: Dark Harvest Press
    Quietly Now (I have two): Borderlands Press
    Borderlands 5: Borderlands Press
    Secretary of Dreams Volume 1: Cemetery Dance
    Postscripts 10 (I have two): PS Publishing
    He is Legend: Gauntlet Press
    Secretary of Dreams Volume 2: Cemetery Dance
    Legacies: Cemetery Dance
    The Very Best of New Horror: Earthling Publications
    Joyland: Hard Case Crime
    Sleeping Beauties: Scribner (Obtained at Portland Appearance)

Pre-Order:
    Gwendy's Button Box: Lonely Road Books
    Sleeping Beauties: Cemetery Dance

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

With my new S/L Sleeping Beauties... now 30

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am up to 34, thanks to a signed Misery 1st.

S/Ls
    Black House
    Blockade Billy
    Christine
    Desperation
    Doctor Sleep
    From a Buick 8
    IT
    Joyland
    Regulators
    The Shining
    Skeleton Crew
    The Dead Zone
    The Stand
    The Talisman
    Under The Dome

1st Editions
    11/22/63
    Bag of Bones
    Cell
    Desperation
    Doctor Sleep
    Duma Key
    End of Watch
    Finders Keepers
    From a Buick 8
    Full Dark, No Stars
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Hearts in Suspension
    Insomnia
    Joyland
    Just After Sunset
    Lisey's Story
    Misery
    Revival
    Rose Madder

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Up to 26. 27 pending CD’s Sleeping Beauties S/L!

Traveler redman is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I have 4. I have purchased 2 from Betts. Just after Sunset and 11/22/63. And I have 2 signed copies from his Sleeping Beauties event in St. Louis.

Traveler redman is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Actually 61

I bought one of these just like this from Betts. Same bookmark and flyer flatsigned and everthing

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If memory serves me well, the Odyssey Bookshop was the only signing of that book. Yes? No? Maybe some others will chime in.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    If memory serves me well, the Odyssey Bookshop was the only signing of that book. Yes? No? Maybe some others will chime in.

Mulleins
    That’s correct. I can’t find any record of another JAS signing.

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast