Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Does this show have some sexy women in it, or what? lol

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Dead is the new sexy...

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed it is! The scene with the
    Spoiler:
    dead original owner and the maid - phew!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean The Black Dahlia and the maid?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I like how the current owner who I can't remember their name saw the maid as an old lady.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, love it. I love how every episodes, the storyline and awareness of the storyline becomes bigger and broader.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Oh snap!

That was a good episode of television.

Spoiler:

I love how they revealed that Violet is dead.
    I also loved how it turned out that Larry's face actually got melted.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

WHY DID I CLICK ON THE SPOILER WHEN I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET? Can't wait to watch it tonight and see what happened.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah dammit, I clicked on it too, even though I haven't watched it yet either. But that was a pretty popular theory going around the past couple weeks and I felt it might have been true. Woot! Can't wait to watch it later now!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So
    Spoiler:
    Larry was burned by Tate....wait.....Larry.......Tate............Larry Tate!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    WHY DID I CLICK ON THE SPOILER WHEN I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET?
    Perhaps you guys were just possessed?

Country
    Country Flag

Watched it last night. DAMMIT how is it both the wife and I forgot about that one scene in the previous episode? I thought it was pretty interesting though.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to watching the last episode. GREAT GREAT GREAT twist. I thought about it, but I didn't really expect them to do it. What a great television show. Only two more episodes!

Episode 11: "Birth"
    Episode 12: "Afterbirth"

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The plot twist from last week's episode was honestly LOST-quality amazing. This show impresses me more and more each week.
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

Country
    Country Flag

You know if I had remembered the bathtub and pill scene I would of been less surprised by the episode. But since we watch so many shows both the wife and i forgot and were very surprised.

Country
    Country Flag

Last night was great. I wonder what is gonna happen with the dad.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Me too! I was so worried that was gonna happen last night. This show keeps getting crazier and crazier.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this show. I can't wait to see how it ends. Based on what I heard the original tag line was going to be, I have some theories. As much as I love this show, I am worried that they are going to try to make a second season which I think would be a mistake. I don't think they can top this season.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think each season should be the story of a new haunted home/location/time/family. These writers are great, they can do no wrong. And while the show can introduce new characters, it should keep the same "rules" and themes. They can't continue with this family, everyone is
    Spoiler:
    dead

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"On October 31, 2011, FX announced that the series had been renewed for a second season[2] consisting of 13 episodes that may be extended."

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm actually really excited to see where they go with it.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I was thinking they might go all Beetlejuice on us. After all, they only have one more
    Spoiler:
    main character to kill off until the family can be reunited and live in the house forever!

I agree. It could be interesting
    Spoiler:
    if next season they show it from the ghost perspective and slowly add in the living. Kinda the reverse of this season.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I expect new people will buy the house in the second season, with all of the people from the first season still there, as has apparently happened over and over throughout the years.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Country
    Country Flag

WOW I was not expecting the dad to be killed so early in the episode. I did love how they scared the crap out of the new family that moved in. I really don't see how they can do another season though. Are they just gonna keep having new families move in only to try and scare them out by the end of the season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast