Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Alright, well I'll see what's online today, possibly tomorrow. It's just knowing which websites are reliable and which are full of trojan horses that are the trouble.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Speaking of Tate, I really enjoy what they are doing with his character. He's such a sympathetic character and you feel for him, even after finding out he was a mass murderer.
    I know, right! I asked myself after that episode, "why in hell am I feeling so bad and so sorry for this piece of shit?". I couldn't really answer myself. And as much as I wanted to set Constance on fire and throw gasoline on her after that, I've started warming up to her. I always loved her but it was more of a love to hate her. Now I'm starting to love to love her!
    What about Violet?! The first person to "get" her turns out to be a ghost who killed a bunch of people, and to top it off...he doesn't know he's dead.

This show is awesome.
    I think I started watching for this --
    Vivien: They didn't die in here, did they?
    Realtor: Yes, actually. Murder suicide.
    Violet: We'll take it!
    Her mind is definitely twisted, but I like her much more than the parents' attitude "Boo-hoo. We'd leave this haunted house if only we could afford it. Wah-wah."

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me or is Constance responsible for half of the murders that happened in the house? I wonder why she was special enough to escape death or disfigurement (like her adulterous pryo-maniac lover) when no one else has. Also, why does she want the demon baby to be born so badly? Does it remind her of her own "special" children? I believe she had four so, after seeing the third, I wonder what the fourth was like.

Anyway, it was another great episode. I am excited for the coming revelation of the "man in black's" identity.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Dammit, I wish this show was free to watch in the UK! Not watching anything at the moment except Misfits, and this very much sounds like my cup of tea. Unfortunatly, I can only watch this show on cable, which I no longer have. Bugger.
    Ugh! It's such a good show. And this is coming from someone who had absolutely no intentions of watching this show when I saw previews for it. But, I saw a few minutes of the premier and got hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Is it just me or is Constance responsible for half of the murders that happened in the house? I wonder why she was special enough to escape death or disfigurement (like her adulterous pryo-maniac lover) when no one else has. Also, why does she want the demon baby to be born so badly? Does it remind her of her own "special" children? I believe she had four so, after seeing the third, I wonder what the fourth was like.

Anyway, it was another great episode. I am excited for the coming revelation of the "man in black's" identity.
    Yes! I am definitely anxious to see the story behind the "man in black".

Also...I love Tate and I'm scared of what may happen to his character at some point.
    I agree with the statements made earlier that, it's amazing to have such sympathy for a character that was capable of doing something so horrible.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

watched this weeks episode last night and loved it. And FINALLY we get to see who the rubber man is as he's called in the synopsis. At first from the previews I thought it was the guy who plays spock. But since they cut away as the guy is removing his mask IDK. ALSO I'm SLOW. It just realized that the guy with the half burned face plays Russel Edgington on True Blood. Of course when i figured it out I couldn't get his southern voice out of my head when he talked.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought rubber man couldn't be either of the gay ghosts since he killed them? Maybe it's Jessica Lang's dead husband, but he didn't seem tall enough. Or maybe we haven't seen him or his ghost yet without the mask. Don't know but I do know I love this show more and more every week!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm also wondering if Rubber Man may have been the father to Constance's kid too. (The one that was kept locked in the attic on this episode. I forgot his name) Wouldn't be too far fetched since something is obviously wrong with Vivien's children that he fathered.

Country
    Country Flag

About what's her name having twins? That should be interesting.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I waited to enter this forum until I was all caught up.
    This is the best show on tv in many many many years.
    No wasted episodes, no teasing the audience, great writing, acting, the whole bit.
    I'm glad it's doing well in the ratings.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I waited to enter this forum until I was all caught up.
    This is the best show on tv in many many many years.
    No wasted episodes, no teasing the audience, great writing, acting, the whole bit.
    I'm glad it's doing well in the ratings.
    I'm not sure if I think it's the best show in years however I will agree that the pacing has been fantastic. It seems that way to many shows I've liked over the last several years have really suffered from teasing the show along or wasting an episode (nothing happens during the show) for apparently no reason. A+ to AHS for keeping everything moving along.

Country
    Country Flag

I love how they introduce a mystery and within a couple of episodes you get an answer.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I agree -- we're learning a lot as the show goes along.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

It is to me one the best shows in years.
    I guess it's what you like, but for reasons I explained earlier that's why I think the show is great. Very rare to have a horror show be serious without goofy stuff.
    It's also very rare to surprise me in a tv show.
    I like good tv and good horror and this show does it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    It is to me one the best shows in years.
    I guess it's what you like, but for reasons I explained earlier that's why I think the show is great. Very rare to have a horror show be serious without goofy stuff.
    It's also very rare to surprise me in a tv show.
    I like good tv and good horror and this show does it for me.
    I agree. It's rare to see a horror movie/show where you're not constantly questioning the stupid decisions the characters make.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm freaked out by how attracted I am to Tate. Super freaked out.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I've heard at least one other woman say these exact words. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

As Amber read your comments, she said the same thing about Tate's attractiveness, lol.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I am too. And it weirds me out as well. I think I'm so attracted to him because he reminds me of Kurt Cobain and I went through a stage as a teenager where I was crazy about him.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

son of a bitch! i was really hoping that Rubber man would be a new character and not who they revealed.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, are y'all more freaked out by your attraction to Tate with what we now know? That is one fucked up kid.

Country
    Country Flag

LOL

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just watched the episode ... EXCELLENT.

Any idea why he was so violent towards the one gay guy and not the other? I mean ... sodomizing someone with a fireplace poker goes a little beyond simply killing someone, no?

Oh man, at least I know I'm not the only one. I thought something was wrong with me. It's something about his intensity.

And, as far as the revelation about Rubber Man...what tha?! [screams NOOOOOO!] This episode was excellent, but it blew my mind. Now I'm left analyzing stuff I thought I had figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Just watched the episode ... EXCELLENT.
    Any idea why he was so violent towards the one gay guy and not the other?
    Hair Color?

Great episode last week.

Gunslinger Apprentice Old Man Splitfoot is on a distinguished road

My theory is that Tate is trying to help out the ghost of the house's original owner's wife, who just wants a baby, right? And Tate knew Sylar and not-Sylar were going to adopt a baby, but not-Sylar couldn't stop cheating, and fucked up their relationship, and Sylar was probably gonna break up with his ass, and not adopt the baby. Which would screw up Tate's plan to help ghost lady get a baby, so Tate had to kill them so some other family could move in, and possibly have a baby. But since not-Sylar was the one to screw things up, he got a more painful death.

Just a thought. I honestly hadn't thought to question why not-Sylar got such a bad death, I figured it was just gratuitous violence, but this makes sense to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast