Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched the first Halloween one, I think it was last week's?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Yep. The second part of it came on tonight. I have it dv-red and am about to start watching it now. I am pretty excited.

P.S. Nice to see you poking around these parts again.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    ah man that one is one of the tamer ones. If you said you watched the first episode or the one I mentioned then i would understand. The home invasion one kind of reminded me of the movie The Strangers. My wife is scared of that movie.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Apparently male ghosts can't get it up. So no weird ghost babies? But what was up with black latex man impregnating Vivian?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea. I also thought it was weird that Tate really honestly didn't seem to remember the kids in the school that he apparently killed. What was up with that?
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I figure it is more of a Tate thing than a ghost thing, but I sort of half watched a few parts so I may have missed something. Crazy folk who snap and kill a bunch of pope or become serial killers often have some sort of sexual issues.

Also, Ghosts in many stories often don't even realize that they are dead, so perhaps when he died he forgot what happened at the school because he killed himself at the end of it or something.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Tate has a look alike. It may be that his mental problems (fantasizing about doing a school shooting) come from being haunted by someone else's memories.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

There was something weird about the time-frame. One of the phantoms said that she should have been celebrating her 30-something birthday (I don't remember exactly what she said). Tate is too young to have been the killer in his flashbacks -- maybe it was something that happened in a past or alternate life? Could he be the ghost baby from the basement all grown up -- though Jessica Lange's character claims he's her son?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    There was something weird about the time-frame. One of the phantoms said that she should have been celebrating her 30-something birthday (I don't remember exactly what she said). Tate is too young to have been the killer in his flashbacks -- maybe it was something that happened in a past or alternate life? Could he be the ghost baby from the basement all grown up -- though Jessica Lange's character claims he's her son?
    Maybe both. My theory is lookalikes. Maybe father and son, maybe some ghostly power of illusion.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was talking about all this with a friend last night and he thinks that the Rubber Man is Constance's husband that she killed in the flashback. He thinks this man is also Tate, who is just appearing young to some, but can appear older to others. I don't really know, but just thought I'd throw that out there, just in case.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Is that the official name for the black latex suit man? Rubber Man? I like that. I need to go read Doc Jensen's review of the shows. Have you read all of them, Erin? Are they as good as the LOST ones he wrote?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Or, as Damon Lindelof calls him, The Man in Black.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah, that's what Doc Jensen is calling him. I've read all his reviews except the most recent one and I'm really enjoying them. They aren't quite as good as the Lost reviews were, but he's pointed out a lot of things so far that I didn't catch. Especially some really interesting stuff about color themes that keep popping up on the show and plot points from the show appearing in the stained glass windows of the house.

Bev - The Man In Black.....I like that!

My Mood
    Amused

I think I'll have to start reading his reviews then, Erin. I really liked his LOST columns. And even if I didn't read them Aaron would make sure I knew what Doc Jensen had to say, so maybe I'll tell Aaron to read them and he can just recap for me.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love this show. This is one of our MUST WATCH THAT NIGHT shows.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this show more every week!

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess my lookalike idea is shot. But now I'm wondering how Constance hired Ben to psychoanalyze her son's ghost before he met her. Did she use a middleman? Did the middleman know that the patient is deceased? Don't therapists usually ask for I.D.? Or did I just miss something along the line somewhere?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just watched Wednesday night's show and LOVED it.

The beginning was super creepy and you could cut the tension with a knife. I really liked that they didn't show the murders, since we already knew what their wounds were, it just added to the tension as Tate walked around, knowing that they were all doomed. Speaking of Tate, I really enjoy what they are doing with his character. He's such a sympathetic character and you feel for him, even after finding out he was a mass murderer.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Speaking of Tate, I really enjoy what they are doing with his character. He's such a sympathetic character and you feel for him, even after finding out he was a mass murderer.
    I know, right! I asked myself after that episode, "why in hell am I feeling so bad and so sorry for this piece of shit?". I couldn't really answer myself. And as much as I wanted to set Constance on fire and throw gasoline on her after that, I've started warming up to her. I always loved her but it was more of a love to hate her. Now I'm starting to love to love her!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What about Violet?! The first person to "get" her turns out to be a ghost who killed a bunch of people, and to top it off...he doesn't know he's dead.

This show is awesome.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Dammit, I wish this show was free to watch in the UK! Not watching anything at the moment except Misfits, and this very much sounds like my cup of tea. Unfortunatly, I can only watch this show on cable, which I no longer have. Bugger.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Dammit, I wish this show was free to watch in the UK! Not watching anything at the moment except Misfits, and this very much sounds like my cup of tea. Unfortunatly, I can only watch this show on cable, which I no longer have. Bugger.
    The internet is a wonderful contraption.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, as Heather discovered, when she got emails warning her that she had downloaded something illegally when she tried to watch Miracle Day!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

That's why you don't download, you stream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast