Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SoA - all I can say is WTF!

Spoiler:
    Clay has gotta go - before he drags SAMCRO all the way into the gutter! RiP Piney. And Juice - his story line is gonna get worse I think!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I soooooo saw that coming!!! This is such an awesome show!!!!

American Horror Story on the other hand has been cut from the Tivo list!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

FX just renewed American Horror Story for a second 13-episode season. I'm digging it.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome news! I still haven't had the chance to begin watching it but will rectify that ASAP and its good to know there is more coming.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    FX just renewed American Horror Story for a second 13-episode season. I'm digging it.
    Sure, with a 40% across the board rate increase to all subscriber's why not?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

It has nothing to do with that, but with the fact that the show has went up in ratings every single week since it started. The last episode ranked the #1 watched show for basic cable that night.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So? Hence the request for a "Raise" no? C'mon, we're gonna get it in the end. You know it right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

So, there is no point in offhandedly discounting the success of an amazingly good show just because the company that happened to buy it is a shitty company. That show would have been picked up for a second season regardless of whether or not Fox was trying to raise its fees to broadcasters. It was picked up for a second season at a point when most new shows are just figuring out if they get the back 9 of the first season picked up.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    So, there is no point in offhandedly discounting the success of an amazingly good show just because the company that happened to buy it is a shitty company. That show would have been picked up for a second season regardless of whether or not Fox was trying to raise its fees to broadcasters. It was picked up for a second season at a point when most new shows are just figuring out if they get the back 9 of the first season picked up.
    No
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

There was no question to which to answer no. Just facts.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Excellent news! This is one of my favorite new shows this season. I'm glad it'll be around for awhile.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
    Excellent news! This is one of my favorite new shows this season. I'm glad it'll be around for awhile.
    Agreed.

For a second, though, I read that as "FX just renamed American Horror Story..."
    Too bad they didn't: dumb title may be the worst thing about it so far.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm loving it - love the intro music montage or whatever you call that. It's perfect. Lovingthe story line(s) and the filling in of the blanks as episodes are aired. For those that missed, last night on FX they reran all 4 episodes back to back!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! DirecTV and Fox reached a deal yesterday evening, so I'll be enjoying tomorrow's new episode on my TV. :happy dance:
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

SPOILER about last weeks episode that i finally got to watch.

Who thinks Addie is dead for good? I hope by the end of this season they show what the hell is living in the basement.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I assume that you just mean actually show a full shot of it on screen because they already revealed what it is.

Spoiler:
    It is the frankensteined baby from the original owners.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm into the hot red head maid. An illusion I know but...Mmmm
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

well yeah a full shot of it. I forgot they revealed that part.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Lives View Post
    I looked her up on IMDB trying to figure out where I recognize her from and only thing that pops up that I know is a wichian from last season on True Blood. which doesn't make sense since I recognize her with the dark red hair.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

I want pictures of her!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Speak of the devil...
    ... and there's Bev Vincent.

lol

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched an episode of this for the first time last night, in the dark by myself. I shouldn't have done that. I was actually really freaking scared after, I had to turn all the lights on. I like it so far, though. And I actually kind of like the girl playing Violet, I don't think she's annoying at all.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Country
    Country Flag

Tempus did you watch the episode that had the people reenacting a murder that happened in the house?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast