Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yeah, that was funny. The last 5 or so minutes of the finale were pretty good, but the season as a whole was not great.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears are watching season 1 now

the first ep was very good

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Season 1 is great, Jean.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It's easily my favorite season out of all of them.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I didn't even finish the last season.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

No? It wasn't the greatest, but I thought it was better than season 2 at least.

Was it?
    To be honest,
    Spoiler:
    the gross scene with the weird shit happening between Kyle and his mom after he was brought back to life pretty much pushed me away from watching the show. I know the show likes to push boundaries, and I was too scared of where they would take that.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears enjoy it immensely, but can't stop hoping the female protagonist of the first season will die a horrible, slow, nasty death

if I were that poor schmuck who was her husband, I would go raving mad without any ghosts

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Bears, I'm so jealous of you. I wish I could go back and watch the first season again with virgin eyes and ears. Oooooooooooh Rubber Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    bears enjoy it immensely, but can't stop hoping the female protagonist of the first season will die a horrible, slow, nasty death

if I were that poor schmuck who was her husband, I would go raving mad without any ghosts
    Really? I loved her (or maybe it's just that I love the actress). I was hoping the same for the husband I need to go back and rewatch that season.

Country
    Country Flag

they must both appeal to some negative gender stereotypes within us

Maybe, but he was kind of a sleezy, nasty guy.

Country
    Country Flag

will it get any better? I am in the middle of Asylum, and it is rapidly going downhill

Probably not. Asylum is my least favorite of the series.

Country
    Country Flag

oops... then maybe I'll do something else instead

(like, re-watching Life on Mars!!!!)

Well I'd say to still go ahead and watch it, but if you hate it, I doubt you'd get any more enjoyment out of it. Can you find Coven yet, or is it too soon? Not as good as season 1 but overall I thought it was pretty solid.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep checking Amazon to see when Coven's supposed to be released, but I haven't seen anything posted. Probably in September or October, I would guess.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Coven is available here, but I am not sure I will watch it any time soon. I think I'll find something English instead. Maybe I'll get back to American series some time later.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new season starts in minutes. I am not sure what to expect but the freak show idea has potential. I do not expect season one quality but hopefully it will be better than season two and scarier than season three. I know that if clowns scare you this season might be tough to watch.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

What a shame that they showed Sarah Paulson before the pilot(sure fucked-up a GOOD spoiler.)
    Spoiler:
    And this looks like a Doublemint Gum plug (Double Your Pleasure.. Double Your Fun

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Best. Clown. Ever.

And that's saying a lot, considering the location of our discussion.

That clown was super creepy.... Loved it! I'm really excited for this season. Looks like it'll be a lot scarier than seasons 2 and 3. Had a Freaks kinda vibe to me.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

This will be the first clown in a long time to make it hard to fall asleep. I hope they keep it up.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Probably not. Asylum is my least favorite of the series.
    Agreed, first season is the best. I enjoyed Coven and I thought the first episode of Freaks last night was really good. I love the idea and thevibe they had going. I hope they can keep it up.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast