+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: American Horror Story

Floating Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    There was at least one other undead thing that aged. Thaddeus (the infantata) was definitely bigger/older than the baby that was killed. Of course he is still part flesh so the regular rules probably don't apply.
    I thought that was Beau, Constance's child that she had locked in the attic in Season 1. I thought it was the Infantata at first also, then I remembered her deformed child.
    "You'll float, too!"

Servant of Gan RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't talking about this episode. The infantata isn't in it. I am just talking about how big the infantata looked when we saw it at the end of season one. It was definitely bigger than a baby.

Speaking of Beau and Constance's other children, I thought I mis-heard her in season one when she said she had four children because they didn't show the 4th. I am glad they finally showed her, although now I wonder how and when she died.

Floating Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I wasn't talking about this episode. The infantata isn't in it. I am just talking about how big the infantata looked when we saw it at the end of season one. It was definitely bigger than a baby.
    Ah, okay. I misread your comment. I don't remember how it looked at the end of Season 1.
    "You'll float, too!"

Servant of Gan RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE has a spectacular aura about RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I now believe we will not get back to the "current" timeline until the last episode of the season. We will see all of how Micheal orchestrates the "death" of the witches and the beginning of the apocalypse. Then in the final episode, it will cut back to them all standing there in that room facing each other and there will be a fight to the death (probably everyone's.) The end.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I was kind of excited about this season But yet again, AHS disappoints me. The finale better be damn good. Who tells a story in 90% flashback? That's not a flashback, that's the damn story.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I was right.

Maybe we should consider the first three episodes a "flash-forward?"

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    So, I was kind of excited about this season But yet again, AHS disappoints me. The finale better be damn good. Who tells a story in 90% flashback? That's not a flashback, that's the damn story.
    Yeah, it's annoying.

It's what The Assassination of Gianni Versace essentially did. Still shocked that show got so many accolades.

I was really enjoying the apocalypse scenes early in the season. Now it just turned into the same old shit, which isn't bad, especially since I enjoyed Coven, it's just not what I was expecting from this season.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What I hate the most is that their "antichrist" character is such a weenie.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I'm enjoying this season a lot (much more than Cult or Roanoke), but I wish it would've been done in a linear way. If half your season is flashback (and the main story, at that), then why not just make it linear and end up in the bunker at the end, instead of the reverse?
    "You'll float, too!"

Final Mission Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant is a splendid one to behold Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Yeah, I'm with you on that too. That actor annoys the shit out of me.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike

Country
    Country Flag

Well that was interesting if a little anti-climactic. I did really like how the very end paralleled the end of the Murder House season. And we got a little more Jessica Lange.

Someone else described the two kids with the perfect genes as "Satan's backup plan" in the bunker. Thinking about it that way, I am glad they went back to them to show us why they were "special."

Nevermore Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

I don't think I was a fan of this season as much as others. I feel like the show has definitely lost some of its appeal to me. I wasn't rushing to watch the next episode. I also didn't care for the show primarily taking place in one long flashback. Do we know if there is going to be another season, or was this the last?
    "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

Maerlyn's Imp Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode is a glorious beacon of light Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I don't think I was a fan of this season as much as others. I feel like the show has definitely lost some of its appeal to me. I wasn't rushing to watch the next episode. I also didn't care for the show primarily taking place in one long flashback. Do we know if there is going to be another season, or was this the last?
    I believe the show was renewed for at least one more season after this one.

IMO, the show has been going downhill since Hotel. Roanoke wasn't all the great and Cult was awful. I keep watching the new seasons hoping for the best, but end up disappointed. After hearing that they would be bring back characters from Coven and Murder House I had higher hopes for this seasons but so far I'm not all that impressed. Granted, I'm way behind. I'm only through episode 4 so far.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Can Toi Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

It's been renewed through to season 10.

How did Madison recognize who Dinah Stevens was? To my knowledge she never saw Dinah.
    Why did the cooperative go to the trouble of saving Tim and Emily if the Antichrist had already caused the nuclear Apocalypse?
    Why were Tim and Emily able to make a Satan baby? Very specific circumstances brought Michael into the world. What was so special about these two?
    Queenie is saved from Cortez but how would this change the events that happened that season?
    When Mallory does the bathtub spell, it works because Cordelia sacrificed herself. As soon as Mallory is in 2015, she looses those Supreme powers, I guess her injury healed but the spell when first we saw it had Mallory coming back out the tub, the second time she goes to 2015, there is no bathtub for her to go back to, did her projected self just take over her physical body that was lying in the tub?
    Why didn't all the witches just hide underground like Myrtle, Madison and Cordelia?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21