Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Brice

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting those, Brice. I love those foreign editions.

Bob's right, Gerald's Game must be a much sexier story when told in French.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice : trust me, some french covers are WORST

Bob's right, Gerald's Game must be a much sexier story when told in French.
    Not from a french point of view i guess ;-)
    Or maybe, if read by a french reader to a non french ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, are you interested by french books?
    i have some extra copies of scarces french editions (early editions mainly)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I am interested, but I can't do anything right now. I've been to the ER three times in the last few weeks and have to go see some doctors still. When I have some spare money I'll PM you to see what (if anything) you still have.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks Patrick. I do too.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Oh my God... do you have two??? Have you told it to me? My memory is not so good.
    I am so happy that you have found Fatu Hiva as well. It means me so much. I can't put it into words.

Yes, I have two. I had one and then a couple weeks ago I found one in our libary's yearly booksale. it needed a home.

Whenever I have a little extra money I will send the others.
    When you told me you got it I was the happiest human being on Earth. I was so damn afraid it would get lost.
    I know. That would have been horrible.

I assure you as soon as it reached my hands I passed you for being the happiest being on earth. As much as I love DT what it was meant much less then who it was from.

I thought the Hungarian covers were the most horrible.. now I must realise this one is even worse. How is it connected to the series?
    I'm really not sure unless the cover illustration is the artist's interpretation of walter/the man in black. I do know Schwarz means black in german thoug.

Your collection is amazing. Thank you for sharing.
    It was really my pleasure.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I am interested, but I can't do anything right now. I've been to the ER three times in the last few weeks and have to go see some doctors still. When I have some spare money I'll PM you to see what (if anything) you still have.

Ok no prob... (anyway i dont have them next to me just now)

Do u guys have to pay for ER consults in USA? Or i guess u have HUGE queues?
    Well, i wish you well... Health is going before anything else... take care

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Ok no prob... (anyway i dont have them next to me just now)

Do u guys have to pay for ER consults in USA? Or i guess u have HUGE queues?
    Well, i wish you well... Health is going before anything else... take care
    Well, I'm insured, but but it doesn't kick in till the deductable is paid. Yes, we do pay for ER visits.

Thank you!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Calendars:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A very tiny German copy of Nona:

with From A Buick 8 pink fuzzy dice and a few books in the background. This room doubles both as my room and the library with wall to wall and ceiling to floor filled built in bookcases. I can reach in any direction from my bed and grab books.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Weirdbook 19 contains Stephen King's Gramma:

interior artwork that accompanies the story:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A chapbook???/booklet containing 6 Joyce carol Oates short stories:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

A copy of The Little Magazine containing a short story by Charles L. Grant:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

July 1975 Penthouse containing The Ledge:

interior art:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

December 2007 Playboy containing Mute:

interior art:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Playboy containing Willa:

interior art:

If you rescue me

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I forget about all the interior artwork. It is nice to see some of it again. I read the stories once and then put the magazines into bags and hardly ever take them out again to look at the artwork.

Is the artwork for "Gramma" in the Weirdbook by Allen K.? It looks like his work.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I forget about all the interior artwork. It is nice to see some of it again. I read the stories once and then put the magazines into bags and hardly ever take them out again to look at the artwork.

Is the artwork for "Gramma" in the Weirdbook by Allen K.? It looks like his work.
    I'm not positive. I'll take a look when I get home this aftenoon.

Every once in awhile I pull them out to look at the artwork. I'm currently working on taking pics of the covers and all the artwork in all the mags I have excepting what I have in storage.

If you rescue me

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Amazing collection you have there Brice.
    Your a very lucky man to have amassed such
    a lot of his work. I must be content with his
    novels, and a few collections of short stories
    and the like. Although, I am very proud of what
    I do have on that all important center bookshelf.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

June 1983 Playboy containing a SK interview:

Old pics of King that accompany the interview:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Amazing collection you have there Brice.
    Your a very lucky man to have amassed such
    a lot of his work. I must be content with his
    novels, and a few collections of short stories
    and the like. Although, I am very proud of what
    I do have on that all important center bookshelf.
    Thanks Linda! I've built my little collection over the course of about a dozen years now, getting progressively more "serious" about it. I started out here with no possesions except for one backpack (I hitchhiked here from VA) full of clothes when I got here and started trying to just get a copy (paperback or hardcover) of each book and short story collection. I just bought something new whenever I had a little spending money. In that time I've accumulated enough to fill maybe two of those 6 ft. tall cheap bookcase kits they sell at places like Walmart. Quite alot of my collection are also gifts that friends have given me too.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

January 1983 Playboy containing The Word Processor (later The Wordprocessor Of The Gods):

interior art:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

January 1986 Gallery containing SK interview:

interior art:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

November 1982 Gallery containing The Raft booklet:

The booklet itself:

If you rescue me

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That interview in the June, 1983 issue of Playboy is still one of the best (if not THE best) King interviews. Good stuff.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

December 1981 Gallery containing a booklet with an Asimov story and The Jaunt:

Front of the booklet:

interior art:

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast