Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Brice

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

French 1st Gerald's Game HC.

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Italian 1st The Eyes Of The Dragon

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

French HC Rage

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

3 volume Korean HC 1st IT

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

German 1st The Dark Half

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

German reissue of The Drawing Of The Three

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

German 1st The Gunslinger

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And this one's a birthday present from the lovely Letti.

Hungarian TPB The Drawing Of The Three inscribed for me by the Hungarian translator.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

There's nothing particularly special about this except I waited years to find one.

HC 1st Danse Macabre

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolores Claiborne UK Christmas Gift Edition

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Pretty Pony

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rose Madder ARC

If you rescue me

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oooo!! New stuff finally!

I didn't realize you collected non-US editions, Brice - nice!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I do, though I don't have alot...yet. Thank you Gretchen!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisey's Story ARC

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolores Claiborne UK ARC

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And this will be of interest most to Letti I think. Two different copies.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's all for today.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Brice! I enjoy especially seeing the foreign issues.

John

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John! I love them myself. I must get more soon.

If you rescue me

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nice stuff, Brice. Thanks for posting those.

It seems to me that Jessie is enjoying herself a little too much on the cover of this book. The dust jacket must represent the time period before Gerald had his heart attack. It certainly isn't later in the book!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Nice stuff, Brice. Thanks for posting those.

It seems to me that Jessie is enjoying herself a little too much on the cover of this book. The dust jacket must represent the time period before Gerald had his heart attack. It certainly isn't later in the book!
    Yeah she doesn't seem to be struggling to hard to free herself there.

Thanks Bob!

If you rescue me

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

wow! Nice collection you got going on, Brice.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Sarah!

If you rescue me

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my God... do you have two??? Have you told it to me? My memory is not so good.
    I am so happy that you have found Fatu Hiva as well. It means me so much. I can't put it into words.

And this will be of interest most to Letti I think. Two different copies.

Whenever I have a little extra money I will send the others.
    When you told me you got it I was the happiest human being on Earth. I was so damn afraid it would get lost.

And this one's a birthday present from the lovely Letti.

Hungarian TPB The Drawing Of The Three inscribed for me by the Hungarian translator.

I thought the Hungarian covers were the most horrible.. now I must realise this one is even worse. How is it connected to the series?

German 1st The Gunslinger

Your collection is amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Roland would have understood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast