Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Brice

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Brice

Christine:

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bag Of Bones:

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill-20th Century Ghosts:

If you rescue me

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been waiting for this thread for sooo long.
    I am in love with it, already.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill-Heart Shaped Box:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    I have been waiting for this thread for sooo long.
    I am in love with it, already.
    I'm glad you like it. I'm sure there will be more later although most of my signed books I've already posted.

If you rescue me

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My favourites are...

... where I can see the tips of your fingers.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My favourites are...

Willfully off topic post just for Letti:

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    My favourites are...

Willfully off topic post just for Letti:

*faints*

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!
    I can take care of that Christine if you want it to be in the right hands
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is in the right hands. One of them is posted directly above you. I appreciate the most generous offer though.

...and thanks!

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeffrey Thomas-Boneland:

and it's electric chair traycase:

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

David J. Schow-Zombie Jam:

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That Boneland is awesome. It reminds me of a book Zeising press did where the book was jailed in a prison cell. Mephisto In Onyx by Harlan Ellison.
    I could never find one for sale at any price.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That Boneland is awesome. It reminds me of a book Zeising press did where the book was jailed in a prison cell. Mephisto In Onyx by Harlan Ellison.
    I could never find one for sale at any price.
    The Boneland and Zombie Jam both came from giveaways Mike/gunkslinger did. The traycase is metal and when you pull the electric chair's switch it makes a buzzing sound like you would expect an electric chair to make.

That Ellison book sounds amazing and he is one of my favorite writers.

If you rescue me

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent stuff, Brice!!!!! I'm enjoying the show.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy you opened a thread finally, Brice! Of course, I was immediately jealous since the first four books you posted here are ones I don't have.

Now that you mention it, I remember when you won those giveaways way back when. Gunk gave away some great stuff. That BONELAND traycase is brilliant!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was just a matter of time before I opened a thread. I believe I've shown most of the rarer ones, but I still have plenty more pics to post when I have the time.

...and don't feel bad you've got quite a few books for me to be jealous of.

If you rescue me

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Brice

Country
    Country Flag

You have bbbbeautiful books, Brice.
    Let us see more.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I will soon.

If you rescue me

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I will soon.
    Guess I'm wondering what your definition of "soon" is . . .

And I LOVE that Boneland setup - tres cool!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I love that myself. I spent the first five or ten minutes after I got it flipping the switch on the electric chair traycase.

Actually I forgot about it until yesterday when I linked my brother to the thread. I really am planning on more pics though.

If you rescue me

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Less talk, more photos.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Less talk, more photos.
    Just a little more talk.

It's the middle of the night and the laptop I use to take all my pictures isn't charged. I'll try to post some (assuming I can stay away from the hospital) at the beginning of the week.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast