Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Free Reading Editions

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Free Reading Editions

Hello, I have a lot of extra SK books just laying around and I figure it's time to get rid of them. Nothing collectible here, simply reading copies. Nothing is FALLING APART or anything, but don't expect anything worthy of showcasing ... Anyway, everything is for free, just pay for shipping prior to me sending it to you. Email me to call dibs, no limit to how many books you want, I will update when it's time to update. Thanks.

Cell - hardcover, no dust jacket
    Cujo - hardcover
    Desperation - hardcover
    Four Past Midnight - hardcover
    From A Buick 8 - hardcover
    Gerald's Game - hardcover
    Gerald's Game - hardcover, price on dust jacket
    Hearts In Atlantis - hardcover
    Needful Things - hardcover
    Needful Things - hardcover, first edition
    Pet Semetary - hardcover, price on dust jacket, VERY much wear and tear to dust jacket
    Skeleton Crew - hardcover
    The Dark Half - hardcover
    The Dark Half - hardcover, no dust jacket
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - hardcover
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - hardcover, first edition
    The Green Mile 1 - paperback
    The Green Mile 1 - paperback
    The Green Mile 1 - paperback, first edition
    The Green Mile 2 - paperback
    The Green Mile 2 - paperback
    The Green Mile 2 - paperback, first edition
    The Green Mile 3 - paperback
    The Green Mile 3 - paperback
    The Green Mile 5 - paperback
    The Green Mile 5 - paperback
    The Green Mile 5 - paperback, first edition
    The Green Mile 6 - paperback
    The Green Mile 6 - paperback, first edition

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

i would love the Dark Half. Pet semetery and cujo if you still have them available. and a set of the green mile for mother in law! thanks for a generous offer. I know it might be too late, but greatly appreciated!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This reminds me that I also still have some giveaway stuff left. Unfortunately, shipping costs fromThe Netherlands are on the high side.