Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wizard & Glass (DTIV) - Dave McKean

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Wizard & Glass (DTIV) - Dave McKean

Artist: Dave McKean
    Book: Wizard & Glass
    Edition: (1st GRANT Ed. (the other editions have only 12 plates))
    Portfolio: N/A
    Images courtesy of: Lepra79

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-13-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!!

Thanks for doing these Ari
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler pvs is on a distinguished road pvs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These are great. I've only found an old hardcover that had 12 images, not 18. The ebook version I bought of this book has only 12 images (crappy small low res versions- my big pet peeve about Stephen King ebooks)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The 1st edition (Grant) has the 18 pieces.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I think these are my favourite illustrations of all King books. So wonderfully off-kilter, and suits the mood of the novel exactly.

+ Reply to Thread