Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Baddy in the SK universe?

Along the Path of the Beam Bad Karma will become famous soon enough Bad Karma's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma View Post
    I think if we all could one day, follow the roads which are certain to be left unwritten by Sai King; they all would lead back to the Crimson King one way or another...so I'd say the CK. He who lies behind the shadows, nameless, faceless, scares the shit outta me WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than some insane, fat, SOB with pediophilia tendencies.
    Well, I think a good villain is believable. If SK is such a good author to you that you believe in all of them, I guess then it's just a question of which is most big and bad. Some of us just didn't ultimately find the CK so convincing.
    Well, i see your point...do I "believe" in the CK? Not hardly...but as the thread topic is "The Best Baddy IN THE SK UNIVERSE"...i was basing my opinion on being "in" the SK universe...in which the CK does exist...as does the Tower.

I just think the "faceless" CK represents pure evil, chaos, etc...that which is at the heart of every "scary" thing in the world.

After all, the main point of us paying Taxes is to avoid just that....Chaos/(evil).

And...if that's what our government exists for, to avoid Chaos, to avoid evil, then that admits to the government believing in EVIL...which in turn means the govt recognizes the struggle between Good and Evil, or the white vs the red/CK itself.
    Last edited by Bad Karma; 10-17-2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: diction

Along the Path of the Beam costanza will become famous soon enough

He who walks behind the rows/Rose.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    best baddy or not, this is certainly one of the best lines Sai King has ever written, and one of my very favorites

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    best baddy or not, this is certainly one of the best lines Sai King has ever written, and one of my very favorites
    Really? You don't think it's corny?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no, do you? maybe it's my imperfect command of English, or something, but I find the line he who walks behind the rows absolutely perfect, for its both rhythmic and goosebump-giving value. Any corniness traceable only makes it creepier, as it is always the case when plain or trivial objects turn their sinister side on one.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    ... maybe it's my imperfect command of English, or something ...
    Yes, but just in missing my play on words. That was simply a pun. Actually, I agree with you completely. Only my joke has corniness.

Country
    Country Flag

oh shit, right... bears have always been so proud that they seldom miss a pun, that of course the fall was inevitable sooner or later. The only excuse bears have is the jet lag...

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Patrick Hockstetter.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As far as body count goes, I'd have to say "Captain Trips"!!!!!

Baby, can you dig it????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Another vote for Pennywise.
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I always thought Randall Flagg was the best. DTVII kinda took the piss out of that, but he's still my favorite.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Flagg in all his incarnations is my fave baddy.

Honorable mentions: Burney...Mr. Munshun...Gasher!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2