Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector's Picture Emporium

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Last night prior to dinner.

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lookin' good there RF....
    Me... prior to dinner tonight... all i need is the hot babe like RF

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry:

Looks like your vacation was a blast, Jerome.
    I still can't get over how skinny you are now.

Wiz, hope you're having a (snow)ball in Switzerland!

Is Dolan back yet?

Scoogs, that's a lot of snow, I think you need a vacation too. When I went out for coffee this morning, it was so cold that it almost made me rethink wearing shorts.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Terry, that samich looks yummy!

Patrick, bite me! It's freakin cold here!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Terry:

Looks like your vacation was a blast, Jerome.
    I still can't get over how skinny you are now.

Wiz, hope you're having a (snow)ball in Switzerland!

Is Dolan back yet?

Scoogs, that's a lot of snow, I think you need a vacation too. When I went out for coffee this morning, it was so cold that it almost made me rethink wearing shorts.
    So, people, I am back from my vacation in Switzerland. It was indeed awesome and a pleasure to finally share with my family some of the places I have frequented over the past 17 years through my job. As I am snowed under at work (1189 e-mails for starters) it may be awhile before I can get some pictures up.

Also, as many of you know, my father-in-law has been ill with leukemia since September, and sadly, he passed away near the end of our trip. We will be flying to Chicago this weekend for the memorial service, so bear with me a few more days. I will be at full strength again soon. This news, coming on top of the tragic news we learned from our beloved Nerak today has me quite depressed.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wiz,
    As we get older we have to face this more and more often. Letting go doesn't get any easier, especially when its a loved one, but I do believe that there is a real "clearing at the end of the path" and that it is a better place, a place of peace and serenity and happiness and yes, eventually reunion!
    God Bless
    Bob
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Wiz,
    As we get older we have to face this more and more often. Letting go doesn't get any easier, especially when its a loved one, but I do believe that there is a real "clearing at the end of the path" and that it is a better place, a place of peace and serenity and happiness and yes, eventually reunion!
    God Bless
    Bob
    Bob has said what I wanted to say to you. (only better).

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so sorry to hear that, Wiz. You guys are in my pocket.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, my pockets are filled to brimming today with thoughts of all my wonderful friends.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My regards, Wiz. I know what it's like to watch someone you love succumb to something like leukemia. He's resting now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My condolences to you and your family.
    Glad to hear you did not "break a leg".

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Man hugs to ya from over the pond

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, I offer you my deepest condolences.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave
    very sorry to hear of your loss. We will be thinking of you.
    Mike

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

David, I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    - Patrick
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family have my condolences and prayers.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

David, I'm very sorry for your loss. your family is in my prayers.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all of you from myself, my family and especially my wife Valerie.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just saw this David....I'm sorry to hear about the loss. My thoughts are with you and your wife.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

David

I'm sorry for your loss, you and your family have my condolences.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Dave,
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Your news reminded me of my Mother-in-law passing away a couple of years ago. It struck me in the days following her death that most all of the sympathy was directed towards her biological daughter, my wife. This is only natural and I am not complaining. But after 30 years of marriage she was almost as much MY Mother as my wife's. My grief and sense of loss was very substantial but unrecognized by many.

I bring this up only to say, Dave, that I know your grief at his passing is great and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Bob

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, I am truly sorry for your and your wife's loss.

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

My condolence to you and your family, David.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Dave,
    I'm sorry for your loss.

Your news reminded me of my Mother-in-law passing away a couple of years ago. It struck me in the days following her death that most all of the sympathy was directed towards her biological daughter, my wife. This is only natural and I am not complaining. But after 30 years of marriage she was almost as much MY Mother as my wife's. My grief and sense of loss was very substantial but unrecognized by many.

I bring this up only to say, Dave, that I know your grief at his passing is great and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Bob
    Bob-

That is so sweet of you and so on target. I lost my own father to cancer 19 years ago when I was still in my late 20's, so Valerie's father has indeed been like a father to me.

Thank you my friend for your insight.

David

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast