Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who is the winner of contest #1?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hannah

3 7.89%
  • Mike Beck

13 34.21%
  • Darkthoughts

1 2.63%
  • boehmke

21 55.26%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Contest #1 - Vote Now!!!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. It was.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Skolpadda View Post
    Stunning work everyone! WOW! Hannah, yours looks a little like Jesus!
    That's what I was going for. A Tick-Tock Jesus hybrid.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

Boehmke is just damn amazing. Awesome illustration.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    Boehmke is just damn amazing. Awesome illustration.
    I liked yours the best Michelle.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than 24 hours left to vote!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice Sai Joshua is on a distinguished road Sai Joshua's Avatar

Good work all 4 of you! I can only draw crooked stick men.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know - I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And the winner is....boehmke!!!!!

Congratulations, boehmke! PM me your address - bracelets should be here in a week, and I'll send one off to you! I'll have Matt add the money to your account as well. Check out the Tick-Tock Man page on Towerpedia! to see your artwork!

Thanks to all who entered - it was a great first contest and I'm really looking forward to the next one!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations boehmke! What a great artwork.

But let me say congratulate to all of you because I can hardly believe how many talented people we have here. Nice work all.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. There's some serious talent out there, for sure!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Boemke, and great work, everyone else!

I hope the others enter the next contest because we have some great artists here and I'd like them all to be represented somewhere.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and the next one is WIDE OPEN. It should be great!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You tease Daggers When will it be up?

Congratulations Boehmke - a well deserved win, thats a cracking piece of artwork

Banned Jimmy is on a distinguished road

Congratulations boehmke! Fantastic work by all!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Yes, big congrats to you Boehmke
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Boehmke! Great work from everyone!

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

congrats congrats Boehmke.

and thanks, AllHail. you can call me michelle any time.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

*pouts* You never let me call you Michelle.

Congrats, Boehmke!

I was really blown away by the quality and creativity in everyone's submissions. We got some talented people here.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You tease Daggers When will it be up?
    I'll probably put the next one up tomorrow - I want to give boehmke a day or so to bask in the glory.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Coolio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2