Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger - The Way Station #1 (of 5)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

DARK TOWER GUNSLINGER MAN IN BLACK #1 (OF 5) $3.99

Roland continues his journey towards the Dark Tower in his search for the Man in Black–but will he betray young Jake along the way?

Don’t miss the exciting fifth and final chapter in the Dark Tower: Gunslinger saga!

Superstar artist Alex Maleev (Daredevil, Halo: Uprising, Moon Knight) joins Peter David, Robin Furth and Richard Isanove on this last epic adventure!

Debuts in June 2012.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

well at least they'll finish up that book. Wonder if they'll do the rest?

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Bev where do you find your information about the Dark Tower comics? I've given up trying to find out anything from those people over at Marvel. I've asked them about why they stopped the digital versions of the comics, when the physical comics come out to stores, and how many more story arcs they plan to release. Each time it's the same dumb ass answer " I'll look into it and get back to you". I've NEVER received any answers to my questions.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Much of my info comes from Robin Furth, but also from Google.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2