Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: "Reputation" feature

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the Rep Merlin- I have actually been in college every semester since graduating (2008.) high school but I am very excited to be going back to "the college experience" i.e. not living at home. Long-time no talk, how have you been?
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post
    Thanks for the Rep Merlin- I have actually been in college every semester since graduating (2008.) high school but I am very excited to be going back to "the college experience" i.e. not living at home. Long-time no talk, how have you been?
    Not bad. Case you haven't heard, I'm going to be a "Grand-Pa" and part of a "Legacy"!!! LOL My Son recently found out his wife is having "Merlin the Fourth"!!! The Yanks got more pitching and the Giants are doing well, so......................

How about you and yours?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It's funny, I actually just read the post you are mentioning right after I posted mine and felt kind of dumb haha. Congrats though, that's awesome! Eh well I broke up with my girlfriend at the end of summer and have been single (and much happier after getting over it) since. I'm excited to start my semester in a week especially because it includes a creative writing class so it will force me to start writing again. Also, glad to be back on the boards
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Road Virus View Post
    It's funny, I actually just read the post you are mentioning right after I posted mine and felt kind of dumb haha. Congrats though, that's awesome! Eh well I broke up with my girlfriend at the end of summer and have been single (and much happier after getting over it) since. I'm excited to start my semester in a week especially because it includes a creative writing class so it will force me to start writing again. Also, glad to be back on the boards
    Good deal!!! Sounds like you're in a "good place"!!! My sincerest best wishes to you and all you hope to accomplish!!! Go Get 'em, Laddie!!!

P.S. Now give me some "Rep" for the Lord's Sake!!!! I'm gonna be a "Grand-Pa"!!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Shawn will become famous soon enough Shawn's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

ahhh rep hmmm?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    ahhh rep hmmm?
    Little six pointed star at the bottom left of every post.

You're welcome!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Points...

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Cool Points...
    No problem. Its what I do, in addition to being the primary "shill" for the Haven Fund Raiser. Just so you know what you're up against!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey its good enough for a goverment work right?

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Charity begins here!!! Right?

Go forth and prosper!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Very true ! very true !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, its my "Job". LOL To all concerned, The 2012 Haven Fundraiser is officially underway!!! There is a "matching" Paypal widget thread, 3 Haven Auctions (so far) and much in the way of cool and very collectible items in the wings!!! Jump on board folks, but be aware, it may be a "bumpy" ride!!!! See you all on the boards!!!!

Feed Bomber, The Haven Fund Raiser Wonder Dog!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I have become a NKTA, I respectfully ask that all PM's to me be cleared first by the "GBOL's", before being submitted to me for review by a GBOL!!! LOL LOL J/K Is this a "Hoot" or what? LOL I'm "Lovin' It" LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate to be sounding "Needy", but my Mom is back in the hospital and I could sure use some "positive" reinforcement if its out there. She appeared to be on the "Road to recovery" then sort of "relapsed". Getting "Old" SUCKS!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I hate to be sounding "Needy", but my Mom is back in the hospital and I could sure use some "positive" reinforcement if its out there. She appeared to be on the "Road to recovery" then sort of "relapsed". Getting "Old" SUCKS!!!!
    I'm sending all the good vibes I can your way. I wish you and your family the best!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My prays are with you
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Much love and good vibes being sent your way honeypot

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My prayers are with you and your mom.

John

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

goodmind, hugs and prayers

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, I am so sorry. Love and goodmind to you and yours pouring out from here.

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks to all!!!! I was up to see her today. Apparently her blood O2 is low so they are trying to get that up where it belongs. Fingers crossed!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I just crossed my fingers with you, friend. Literally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast