Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Susannah's Chair

Gunslinger Apprentice Lord_Vertigo has a spectacular aura about Lord_Vertigo has a spectacular aura about

Default Susannah's Chair

Did I miss something? I was under the impression Susannah's wheelchair was left behind in Lud when they boarded Blaine.

Yet, at the end of Wizard and Glass, there are wheelchair ruts in the ground as if they have wheeled her away from the Green Palace (during the mysterious transport from the interior of the palace to a point thirty miles away and back on the Path of the Beam). The chair is referred to again, and the story picks up in Wolves of the Calla as though it's forgotten that she shouldn't have a chair.

Is this a plot hole, or is there an explanation I've missed (or one coming?).

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

after they escaped Blaine, they were in the universe of The Stand. There was a parking lot there, and they found a wheelchair.

In all likelihood, this thread will be merged soon.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What Jean said. I will add that Eddie was looking in the "crip" or those that are politically correct handicapped parking spots looking for a chair.(that is the term he used in the book by the way)

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lord_Vertigo has a spectacular aura about Lord_Vertigo has a spectacular aura about

Ah, cool. I figured this was an old question, but it was bugging me enough to mention it and did not want to go hunting for the appropriate thread. Thanks for the response.