Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which two actors/actresses will advance to the next round?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hugo Weaving

5 20.83%
  • Alec Guinness

19 79.17%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group G *TIE BREAKER*

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Default TGAAOAT - Round 1, Group G *TIE BREAKER*

Hugo Weaving's IMDB Page[/URL]

Notable films : The Matrix, V for Vendetta, The Lord of the Rings (I, II, III), The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Alec Guinness's IMDB Page

Notable films : Star Wars (IV, V, VI), Lawrence of Arabia, The Bridge on the River Kwai

NOTE : In case the poll ends in a tie, the posts below will be the deciding factor! Please make sure to explicitly list which of the two candidates you're voting for!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." Agent Smith.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

people and animals... please, make the right choice...

while there still is time, watch The Bridge on the River Kwai. Watch The Comedians (by Peter Glenville, based on Graham Green novel). Sir Alec is the greatest actor of all times.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alec Guinness
    I once travelled to london just to see him on stage. This was A Walk in the Woods and I was sitting front row centre, right beside an old lady who just couldn't keep his eyes off him. I thought I recognised her -Joan Hickson- and during intermission I asked her if she indeed was Miss Marple...Turned out she was Gwen Nelson, one of my favorite Dr. Zhivago characters, and a huge fan of Sir Alec's.

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Alec Guinness must win !!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hear! hear!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Had to go with Alec Guinness on this one.

+ Reply to Thread