+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: tommyknockers discussion

Pennywise Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19 has much to be proud of Heather19's Avatar

Like I said, I remember really enjoying it as well, which is why I'm surprised it always gets so much hate.
    "I'm every nightmare you've ever had"

Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I plan on re-reading this as soon as I can (probably after Malerman's INSPECTION). I'll get to enjoy Serra's artwork while I revisit the book.

I remember liking it when it first came out and there's a chapter called "IN THE SHED" that freaked me out worse than any other King book apart from IT. I wonder if I'll react the same way now.

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

it's been years since i last read this one and i've read it a few times too. for me the book starts out strong and until Gard makes it to Bobby the book just drags. but having said that i still love the book and consider it one of his best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3