Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Collectible Lawrence Block

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceBlock.com
    A World War II intrigue/adventure novel, conceived and written by LB, then rewritten to an editor’s specifications by Harold King, and published with a joint byline.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You have one hell of a collection of books by this guy. Congratulations!

By the way, HERE COMES A HERO sounds rather titillating.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I have some more proofs coming soon. At some point I need to sit back and figure out what I really want to focus on. I think I've picked most of the low-hanging fruit. Now I want to go after the 1960s paperbacks, but I don't think they are worth the asking prices; some of his 1950s smut seems to sell for big bucks, but I'm really not interested in that stuff. There are a few more limiteds I want, but they are also not worth the asking price in my opinion. We'll see what comes up next.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3