Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 462 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,425 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd this signature good ? Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think so. Sloppy, but good.

John

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^What they said.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I think so. Sloppy, but good.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    ^What they said.
    You guys ROCK !!! thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Sold for $142 - unreal

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Despite several folks reporting this item to ebay it's still alive and well with 11 hrs to go. What a prick this guy is to let it stand even though he knows its a fake. Standing on technicalities in his ridiculous description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252063397168...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Wish there was a way to warn the current bidder. That's $10+ he'll never see again. Of course, when he wins he can always use the book to start a fire that burns a copy of "Faithful"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For $10 it's a good reading copy.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    For $10 it's a good reading copy.

John
    Yeah, I just doubt that's what he had in mind when he bid on it. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He is back......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUST-AFTER-S...item1c586e6a85

Gotta' say, his shit signatures are very consistent auction-to-auction!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Despite several folks reporting this item to ebay it's still alive and well with 11 hrs to go. What a prick this guy is to let it stand even though he knows its a fake. Standing on technicalities in his ridiculous description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252063397168...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Wish there was a way to warn the current bidder. That's $10+ he'll never see again. Of course, when he wins he can always use the book to start a fire that burns a copy of "Faithful"!!! LOL
    Hmmm

This is a signed copy of the Talisman, possibly by Stephen King. After a previous posting I recieved a message claiming it was a forgery, since then I have compared it to other examples of his signature and I see many similarities. I attempted to include photos of other examples of his signature, but ebay is too picky on photo size and a pain in the ass. So! Feel free to Google for images and compare for yourself.

This is MY personal analysis, I have had a course in handwriting analysis, however I am not an expert.

After checking examples of his signatures over the course of his career, you will notice how his signature varies regularly in his earlier works. He begins to develop multiple tells in his signature. The S and T and the K and G. The S,T, and K in this copy resemble many of his signatures, thoughout his career. The G could be argued as the most significant and obvious tell of his signature, which did not take form till mid career. If it is a forgery, I believe since the forger did well at matching the other tells in the signature, the G would have been the obvious letter to perfect to pass it off as legit considering the time taken to match the rest of it. Celebrities and authors are also sometimes known to alter signatures to make it harder for them to be sold. Lastly, human error. Most people rarely produce 2 consecutive matching signatures, especially during busy book signings. Once again, this is just my research, decide for yourself!

And despite my disclaimer, I still get threatening messages from hostile "experts" with nothing to to back up their claims other than harassment. To prove I am not attempting anything shady, the books is starting at exactly how much I paid, 3 years ago.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this good?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I think so.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet thanks guys picked it up last night just wanted to make sure I didn't make a stupid mistake

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For what it's worth I like it too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian I figured I wouldn't be able to get a signed Gunslinger for less than $1000... ever... so I picked up a paperback signed for $120. Now I can say I own a signed gunslinger I just don't have to mention it's paperback

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would say thats good too! CCongrats!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Is this good?
    Yes, I vote legitimate!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good to me too.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Thanks Brian I figured I wouldn't be able to get a signed Gunslinger for less than $1000... ever... so I picked up a paperback signed for $120. Now I can say I own a signed gunslinger I just don't have to mention it's paperback
    Congratulations!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the consensus on this sig? I'm leaning towards no.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is OK.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    What's the consensus on this sig? I'm leaning towards no.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US
    Yes, its good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 462 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast