Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 462 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Terrible.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller says "This signature has not been authenticated."

Stephen King - "The Dead Zone" - Signed - Hardcover

Traveler payasozombie is on a distinguished road

Default First post

Hello. This is my first post. Thanks in advance for your help. Could you tell me your opinion abouth this autograph?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6zG...5UY3hCdXc/edit

Thank you very much to the experts!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by payasozombie View Post
    Hello. This is my first post. Thanks in advance for your help. Could you tell me your opinion abouth this autograph?

Welcome to the site. I am not necessarily an "expert" so you might want to wait for a consensus.

I don't like it for several reasons. Here are a few of them...

"Stephen" was written in three passes, ie. "S" "tep" "hen". "K" "in" "g" was written in three passes too. SK doesn't normally (ever) break up his signature like that.

The loops are too large on the S and K. King doesn't normally write with large loops.

The "in" in King looks too much like "in". King's usually signs his name to look something like "ni".

The "n" in King doesn't transition into the "g" properly. King transitions the tail of the "n" to the left of the "g". He carries the line over the top left of the "g" and retraces back around to complete the letter.

The tail of "Stephen" is too loopy and doesn't properly transect his name. King usually puts the line straight through his name.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it at all.

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it either. His real signature flows much smoother. That was also a period where he didn't like to sign pictures of himself. Is that a signed picture or a book?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know how much of an expert I am, but I don't like it.

sk

Traveler payasozombie is on a distinguished road

Default Thanks

It is a signed picture. Thank you very very much for your answers. I wanted this picture for my room. Pity... Thanks anyway.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm no expert either, but I don't like that one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The "87" looks good. The "S" is a wider opening than usual, and the "2's" are different than most.
    Here is a slide with signatures from ~1986-1987 for comparison. A couple of of the signatures say "Steve", but look at the dates.
    I'm puzzled, and wish Carlosdetweiler was around. make your own decision.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That sure looks like his 7 doesn't it?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The "2s" are a dead giveaway that this is not done by Stephen King.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

YEP

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Yes. I posted it in the Intriguing auction thread. It's legit, but the "King" is rushed and cramped.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it, but I'm just not sure.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Citizen of Lud is on a distinguished road Citizen of Lud's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Looking For
    Dark Tower III through VII LSOE S/L or AE #1208
    Trade 1st/1st
    The Dead Zone
    Danse Macabre
    Cujo
    Carrie
    Firestarter
    Skeleton Crew
    Night Shift

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is good. Cramped, but good.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post

What AKC said.

David has some UTDs for sale. I'd be far more inclined to buy one of those.

A-43 Under the Dome 1st edition flatsigned by Stephen King, comes with slipcase F-/F- $175 ($20 shipping surcharge)

AA-321 Under the Dome 1st edition in aftermarket slipcase flatsigned by Stephen King - DJ has grey lettering Fine/Fine - ***own both white and grey lettering variations $245 ($20 shipping surcharge)

AA-341 Under the Dome S/L with cards in slipcase - NEW $300 ($20 shipping surcharge)

BD-35 Under the Dome 1st edition flatsigned Stephen King -- F/F PERFECT $250

http://bettsbooks.com/current inventory

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Lud View Post
    It's overpriced, IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do you think about this signature?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Signed-...item58b3d661df
    "Four past midnight" is a special book for me because "The Langoliers" was the first King's story I've ever read, so I think it's a good choice to be my first signed book too

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    What do you think about this signature?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Signed-...item58b3d661df
    "Four past midnight" is a special book for me because "The Langoliers" was the first King's story I've ever read, so I think it's a good choice to be my first signed book too
    I don't like it. The "g" in King just doesn't look right.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It is no good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 462 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast