Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 462 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Guys, what do you think? Check out his other auctions...

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-TOM...QQcmdZViewItem
    This sig sort of matches Kings signature from around 1989. I really don't like the swoop though.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, not even close....the 'g' and the loop are way off, and the rest of the sig is pretty off too...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Sorry, not even close....the 'g' and the loop are way off, and the rest of the sig is pretty off too...
    Agreed. Take a look at his other crap he's selling.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I reported all 6 of his auctions. Bad, bad, bad.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    I reported all 6 of his auctions. Bad, bad, bad.
    This seller in question was the winner of this auction back in October:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270282824049

Makes you wonder if he took some of these books, put the signature in for resale?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

No doubt.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it either.

John

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i reported all of them. prick - i'm paying a very fair price for a signed bag of bones (thanks tippy4) and this prick is offering a fake for $20.

i hate people right now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys, what do you think? Check out his other auctions...

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-TOM...QQcmdZViewItem
    Terrible "S", impossible "K".
    Pretty signature, but not King's.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

All 6 reported!

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I reported all six also.

In the auction for DT VII the bidder asks the seller - "Will you be putting other titles up for auction?". And the seller replies - " Yes, I have several. Any other questions, just ask. Thanks for bidding."

So be prepared.

Life is a garden...dig it!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I reported all six also.

In the auction for DT VII the bidder asks the seller - "Will you be putting other titles up for auction?". And the seller replies - " Yes, I have several. Any other questions, just ask. Thanks for bidding."

So be prepared.
    Of course he will have others. Look at the auction he won in October

He will have several to choose from. What one do you want signed

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    I reported all six also.

So be prepared.
    Of course he will have others. Look at the auction he won in October

He will have several to choose from. What one do you want signed

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    hehehe....I just asked him, "by any chance you don't have a signed Cell or Hearts in Atlantis for sale do you"

Could be interesting if he comes back with a yes after the auction he won in October.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, that's too funny. He's buying lots of books from eBay and then signing them himself and reselling. What a jerk.

Can't wait until he responds to you... I would love if he asks if you'd like it personalized.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Oh, that's too funny. He's buying lots of books from eBay and then signing them himself and reselling. What a jerk.

Can't wait until he responds to you... I would love if he asks if you'd like it personalized.
    Well, it didn't take the seller long to respond:

Dear mulleins,

Yes, but am still arguing with wife to sell or not. Im sure she will win though. Will most likely post more next week.

- bbottom904

Pure SCUM

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Ah. Obviously she's the one doing the fake sigs.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

when i reported these listings to ebay i put in the comments that i suspected the seller was taking books he had won on ebay and signing them himself. i recommended that ebay check their records. wonder if they will do that.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay okay, now someone ask "You wouldn't happen to have any King books inscribed to [insert name], would you? I know its a long shot, but I always try."

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was tempted to do just that, but why bother?

John

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We could always ask if he has a signd copy of Richard Bachmans "The Regulators" as he was "dead" when that manuscript was "found" by his "wife".
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just After Sunset Stephen king 1St Printing NEW Signed

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Stephen King 1 ST Signed

Both of these auctions are from the same seller, and they both make me suspicious.

The seller clamis that JAS was signed at Odyssey Bookshop, but the ink color looks wrong to me.

I think it's a trace-job. The loop looks kind of shakey.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Both of these auctions are from the same seller, and they both make me suspicious.

The seller clamis that JAS was signed at Odyssey Bookshop, but the ink color looks wrong to me.

I agree. I don't think either one is legit.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

they are fakes
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 462 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast