Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 462 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 11534

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I messaged the guy. His response: “That’s okay, I got dooped by somebody so I’m trying to get rid of it. If it sells for $5 I’ll be happy.”
    So he gets ‘dooped’ and has no problem doing the same to someone else.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I messaged the guy. His response: “That’s okay, I got dooped by somebody so I’m trying to get rid of it. If it sells for $5 I’ll be happy.”
    So he gets ‘dooped’ and has no problem doing the same to someone else.
    Yep, I let him know what I thought about his moral fortitude.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And with each passing day the humanity is chipped away.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I really miss the eBay days we could contact the buyers and warn them. eBay decided the money is worth more than the honesty.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I really miss the eBay days we could contact the buyers and warn them. eBay decided the money is worth more than the honesty.

Mulleins
    How do you mean Ralph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Mulleins
    How do you mean Ralph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Waaaaayyyyyyy back in the day on eBay we could actually communicate with a buyer of any auction and discuss the purchase they just made, even if we didn't have anything to do with the auction.

Hope that explains it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I remember this only vaguely, but didn't that backfire on us once? One of us (probably a lot of us, though) messaged a buyer and pointed him to a thread here discussing the signed book he had just bought. The buyer registered and was defending both the seller and legitimacy of the signature. I couldn't have dreamed something this bizarre and ultimately inconsequential but I really can't remember any of the details.

That said, I know at least one buyer returned the book after I pointed out the discussion we were having here.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I remember this only vaguely, but didn't that backfire on us once? One of us (probably a lot of us, though) messaged a buyer and pointed him to a thread here discussing the signed book he had just bought. The buyer registered and was defending both the seller and legitimacy of the signature. I couldn't have dreamed something this bizarre and ultimately inconsequential but I really can't remember any of the details.

That said, I know at least one buyer returned the book after I pointed out the discussion we were having here.
    We did have a few sellers and buyers come here to defend. The seller defended because they got caught, and the buyer defended because of embarrassment (but most of the time, also thanked us).

Mulleins

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This is his second highly suspect (forged) copies of The Institute:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-Step...sAAOSwWnRdrmk2

Mulleins

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Very, very suspect. Doesn't look like the signatures from the signing at all. They are also not including the event ticket/wristband with the book - probably because he is keeping it with the legit copy
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    All of this seller's recently sold King items are trash, too. All the evidence is there in order to stay far away from this and spread the word to those considering a purchase.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Mulleins
    All of this seller's recently sold King items are trash, too. All the evidence is there in order to stay far away from this and spread the word to those considering a purchase.
    I've spread the word on Facebook a little - fair bit of debate going on.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Mulleins
    I've spread the word on Facebook a little - fair bit of debate going on.
    About whether these are shit or total shit?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Mulleins
    I can post a picture of mine from the event later, but that doesn't look right at all.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post

Mulleins
    I can post a picture of mine from the event later, but that doesn't look right at all.
    No need to post, we all know it's forged. This seller has a bad reputation for this.

"Highly Suspect" is code word here for forged. We had a seller a while ago make his way here and tried to cause trouble with the site over us saying "fake signature" "Forged" etc. So now, "highly suspect" just makes it more of an opinion (even though we pretty much know it's a fact).

Mulleins

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    No need to post, we all know it's forged. This seller has a bad reputation for this.

"Highly Suspect" is code word here for forged. We had a seller a while ago make his way here and tried to cause trouble with the site over us saying "fake signature" "Forged" etc. So now, "highly suspect" just makes it more of an opinion (even though we pretty much know it's a fact).

Mulleins

I have no doubt "a lively discussion ensued" at that time.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post

Mulleins

Mulleins

He started threatening legal action. It's easier to say "highly suspect," or "I wouldn't want it in my collection" and avoid the hassle of threats, however empty.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post

Mulleins

Mulleins

He started threatening legal action. It's easier to say "highly suspect," or "I wouldn't want it in my collection" and avoid the hassle of threats, however empty.
    His legal action threats went away from the boards and went personal towards me. He thought he was all that until my FBI contact sent an official letter explaining the Federal law and prison terms for sending a forged copy through the United States Post Office and the burden of proof of not forged will be all on him. He shriveled up and went away.

Good times.....good times indeed.

Mulleins

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh yeah, i forgot about that. That was awesome. I wish i could give you extra rep points for that, but it keeps telling me i have to spread them around first.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that one looks good.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man....can't stop laughing at this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...MAAOSwPfBdtbv3

Mulleins

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man....can't stop laughing at this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...MAAOSwPfBdtbv3

Mulleins

Looks as if ol', Steve-o had a seizure right in the middle of the signing don't it?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol. I offered $1
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I reading this guys auction correct....is he saying King signed this. If so, that's upsetting because he knows it wasn't:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Charlie-the...QAAOSwThNduu-s

Mulleins

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Am I reading this guys auction correct....is he saying King signed this. If so, that's upsetting because he knows it wasn't:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Charlie-the...QAAOSwThNduu-s

Mulleins
    I have seen this a few times where people say that King wrote the book under the name Beryl Evans, therefore, if Beryl signed it, it was really King who signed it. I think there is stuff
    on the interwebs about this as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 462 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast