Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 462 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,875 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thoughts? Looks rough to me, but I’m just learning

Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It’s good

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, bueno

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well thanks! Bought it then...
    Seeking:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I had an offer in to the guy for $125...shoulda pulled the trigger at $150.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I had an offer in to the guy for $125...shoulda pulled the trigger at $150.
    tippy, how many of those Suntup Misery gift editions do you have to sell for $175?
    Seeking:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I am down to two.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, another one for you guys consideration:

Thanks again
    Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post

Thanks again
    Also trash. Both are fake.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Thanks again
    Okay thanks, could you tell me why you think so. Which part, I’d like to be able to start recognizing this on my own.
    Seeking:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Every letter in that one is bad.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again
    Okay thanks, could you tell me why you think so. Which part, I’d like to be able to start recognizing this on my own.
    This seller, primusfan1, actually harassed me about not wanting a fake signature:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...kAAOSwV79dGdFv

They paid PSA to look at their auction and it says it's "likely genuine" which does NOT sound like a ringing endorsement.

They said I shouldn't buy things I can't afford, I referred them to my store.
    Seeking:

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah he has sold a few "questionable"(fake) sigs in the past....PSA brings this quote to mind "If you want me to take a dump in a box, and mark it guaranteed I will... I've got spare time"
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

When it comes to verifying items signed by Stephen King, a PSA is almost always worthless, and occasionally worse than that. Putting a sticker in a valuable book is a detriment.

It's free, and we don't always agree, but a person should just come here for valued opinions.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    When it comes to verifying items signed by Stephen King, a PSA is almost always worthless, and occasionally worse than that. Putting a sticker in a valuable book is a detriment.

It's free, and we don't always agree, but a person should just come here for valued opinions.
    Right, PSA will pass virtually anything in that initial process and aren't much good past that. He will get a closer look at his listings by the fraud department now. That's one great thing about an anchor store is the full on merchant support vs. the call and talk to an ebay bot
    Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

With the tdt.org as an asset for legitimate signatures, it doesn't make any sense to rely on opinions from PSA, etc. for authenticity. I will never hold a signed SK book with a certificate from one of those organizations.

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    With the tdt.org as an asset for legitimate signatures, it doesn't make any sense to rely on opinions from PSA, etc. for authenticity. I will never hold a signed SK book with a certificate from one of those organizations.

John
    I know I'm enjoying the services
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A new one, I know greyfell has some questionable stuff so I’ll start here:

Seeking:

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Greyfell's stuff is trash. Do not entertain any of its listings, no matter how good the prices seem.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep^

Definitely avoid
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Greyfell's stuff is trash. Do not entertain any of its listings, no matter how good the prices seem.
    So this is graded as fake?
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO, the image is too blurry to say anything but no.
    If it isn't clear, do not endear.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Grey fell is total
    Slime. Do not buy nothing from that loser.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m gonna buy it and send it to JSA. Maybe they can get their come uppins if it’s fake
    Seeking:

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

There are some legit Viking bookplates like this, I purchased one from an ex Viking employee, this one is too blurry to tell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 462 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast