+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 433 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433
Results 10,801 to 10,813 of 10813

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What a fucking moron.

First Addition Carrie By Stephen King. Only Opened To Take Picture.

Brand New
    $3,000.00
    May-13 10:030 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$2.75 shipping
    Addition
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What a fucking moron.

First Addition Carrie By Stephen King. Only Opened To Take Picture.

Brand New
    $3,000.00
    May-13 10:030 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$2.75 shipping
    Well, in his defense he never claimed it was a first Edition. Personally, I am holding out for a 1st subtraction.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Well, in his defense he never claimed it was a first Edition. Personally, I am holding out for a 1st subtraction.
    Would that be thus worth less...?

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate felt pens...they stink...

STEPHEN KING SIGNED 'THE OUTSIDER' 1st EDITION/1st PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK w/COA

Brand New
    $1,599.99
    May-14 10:40or Best Offer
    +$19.05 shipping

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

I hate felt pens...they stink...

STEPHEN KING SIGNED 'THE OUTSIDER' 1st EDITION/1st PRINTING HARDCOVER BOOK w/COA

Brand New
    $1,599.99
    May-14 10:40or Best Offer
    +$19.05 shipping

Saw this get signed, definitely legit. For some reason a guy pulled out a sharpie for an IT mask to get signed and he continued using it for the half dozen books he signed.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am putting "greyfell art and books" on Ebay on the avoid list. He does custom slipcases. First one was damaged (by USPS?) and he aid he would replace it, didn't happen and no response since. Before I received the damaged case, I also had ordered a case to be built for Needful Things. Case arrives and is too small. Gave him positive feedback anyway and was willing to just eat the lose on it. Spent $140+ on 2 cases and have crap to show for it. Hate that because I was looking forward to several more purchases from him but I will no longer consider him a source for slipcases.
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I am putting "greyfell art and books" on Ebay on the avoid list. He does custom slipcases. First one was damaged (by USPS?) and he aid he would replace it, didn't happen and no response since. Before I received the damaged case, I also had ordered a case to be built for Needful Things. Case arrives and is too small. Gave him positive feedback anyway and was willing to just eat the lose on it. Spent $140+ on 2 cases and have crap to show for it. Hate that because I was looking forward to several more purchases from him but I will no longer consider him a source for slipcases.
    Yeah hes been discussed here quite a bit...his sigs are also questionable at best (i wouldnt touch them)

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Take a look at this beauty in “very good” condition!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What do collectors think about the signed dust-jackets listed a few days ago?

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn’t really care if they were legit. They were too hard to see for the most part.
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Worthless.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not worth $1:

Stephen King -flat-SIGNED-MISERY-1st ed HC w DJ VG/NF

$275.00
    May-22 17:26or Best Offer
    +$4.00 shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Worthless.
    Thanks for input.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 433 of 433 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433