Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 462 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast
Results 10,776 to 10,800 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you think ???
    Spoiler:

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not keen on that one, Frank.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A "NO" from me as well, Frank.

sk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If the signature doesn't fit, walk away and quit:

Stephen King SIGNED The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah 1st Edition Softcover Book

$5.50
    Apr-2 15:584 bids
    Free Shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Exactly! "When in doubt, don't pull the money out"

Mulleins
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    When it sucks, hold onto your bucks...
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    When it sucks, hold onto your bucks...
    Unless it's a woman... sorry couldn't resist
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    If it's shit, don't buy it.
    If the sig looks weird...

keep your money under your beard
    Ahhh, so everybody is a fucking poet these days, huh? lol lol

If you do not already know it, you're likely not a fucking poet, you self deluded cretins!!!! lol

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pure sweetness right here, ladies and gents:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...4383.l4275.c10
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

hahahaha....OK, he wins the BS trophy today. Wow, pathetic!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Room 217 Caretaker;1144045]

He even changed pens for added authenticity

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Phalucha;1144060]
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

He even changed pens for added authenticity
    King sig is awful and a forgery...pretty sure Straub sig is legit...and a lot of people do not know this, but Black House 1st editions only have a number line that ends in 2 (like this auction picture), and says First Trade Edition underneath.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Traveler stm08007 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

https://imgur.com/z19f3Xl

thoughts on this one? if not, why not? (I'm very much a novice!)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stm08007 View Post

https://imgur.com/z19f3Xl

thoughts on this one? if not, why not? (I'm very much a novice!)
    I'm going with no. Seek other opinions.

A tiny picture without context doesn't help either.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably legit, but as mentioned a picture with context would help.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not only is this BS the items this seller has sold is also:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...kAAOSwevtcugE4

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wouldnt touch it..its no bueno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

What about this one? Phil Hale’s inscription and signature look good to me, but I don’t like the “King” part of SK’s signature.

I am far from an expert though...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    What about this one? Phil Hale’s inscription and signature look good to me, but I don’t like the “King” part of SK’s signature.

I am far from an expert though...
    No expect here either but, that one looks an easy no.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No bueno...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hale probably good, King is no bueno.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

While that sig looks like total ass..it was from that member with other personalized sigs..this DOTT and Wastelands were from his collection (through fb and now ebay)

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Honkytonk is correct. This is the same Paul that sold to so many of us within the last few weeks. His last name is shown both listings. Hard to believe he'd be listing with fake sigs.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    While that sig looks like total ass..it was from that member with other personalized sigs..this DOTT and Wastelands were from his collection (through fb and now ebay)
    Yep. 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Canadian 3rd print. Thus not worth much at all:
    STEPHEN KING RICHARD BACHMAN "THE LONG WALK" UNREAD FIRST PRINTING SEE BELOW

$200.00
    Apr-26 06:530 bids
    Free Shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Plain old crap:

The Dark Half HAND SIGNED by Stephen King FIRST PRINT Hardcover Book

$102.50
    May-11 17:4619 bids
    Free Shipping

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Plain old crap:

The Dark Half HAND SIGNED by Stephen King FIRST PRINT Hardcover Book

$102.50
    May-11 17:4619 bids
    Free Shipping
    Looks like someone was drinking too much coffee that day

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What a fucking moron.

First Addition Carrie By Stephen King. Only Opened To Take Picture.

Brand New
    $3,000.00
    May-13 10:030 bids
    or Best Offer
    +$2.75 shipping

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

keep up the great work, guys! OH. . . and always some good laughs on this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 462 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast