Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 462 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 ... LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    That's hands down the funniest attempt I have ever seen haha. The cursive isn't even correct... the s looks more like an uppercase cursive j.
    The big circle as the dot on the "i" in King really sells it.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Been wondering about these... Glad I checked here!
    ALWAYS check here before you buy!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Been wondering about these... Glad I checked here!
    ALWAYS check here before you buy!!!

Sound advice!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ .(breath).......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/stephen-kin...MAAOSwDehbegOT

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ .(breath).......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:

Mulleins
    Well a new one took the cake. I love the sun dotting the i. I would get that just for the laughs.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

That's the same guy as the Dark Half one I posted. Do you feel like maybe someone lied to him about these books? I can't imagine a forger...doing that.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    That's the same guy as the Dark Half one I posted. Do you feel like maybe someone lied to him about these books? I can't imagine a forger...doing that.
    I feel like you said, this person is uneducated on what to look for and just took someone at their word. I feel kind of bad, I mean I got screwed in the past with signatures too that I swore were real. Not quite this bad, but nonetheless I doubt he is the forger. His feedback doesn't seem to be the best so you never know.
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Well a new one took the cake. I love the sun dotting the i. I would get that just for the laughs.
    Haha that’s a real beauty! Do you ever wonder if King, throughout all his years of signing a countless number of books, has put down some strange signatures just for shits and giggles? Or maybe sometimes he comes across people he thinks are strictly sellers instead of fans and signs differently just to make it harder for them to sell? It has to have happened at least a few times, if not many imo.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Look at this beauty:

The auction in question.
    Yeah, I saw that. I'm no expert, but I literally said "You gotta be kidding me" out loud.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It scared me!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

It appears the seller has, um, altered the signature that was originally displayed for that Dark Half:

Methinks the seller is not the victim here.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    It appears the seller has, um, altered the signature that was originally displayed for that Dark Half

Maybe eBay will listen this time! Seems like they normally couldn’t care less about reported fake sigs.

I am picturing someone deciding to do this and that was a lie, because I cannot picture it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought the same on both. Dont like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Something feels wrong about them.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Something feels wrong about them.
    I would not have either of them in my collection, nor would I sell either of them with the statement "genuine Stephen King signature".
    That's as polite as I can be.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have any thoughts on this signature? My personal opinion is that it's fake, but it's a decent fake. The price the seller is asking for a signed 1st edition Different Seasons makes me think he/she suspects it might not be a real signature as well. Thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Step...kAAOSwYelbjHcN
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Anybody have any thoughts on this signature? My personal opinion is that it's fake, but it's a decent fake. The price the seller is asking for a signed 1st edition Different Seasons makes me think he/she suspects it might not be a real signature as well. Thoughts?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Step...kAAOSwYelbjHcN
    Yeah i havent liked any of that guy’s sigs..

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

My Mood
    Chatty

I’d sure like to know where he got that slipcase. Looks sturdier than a son of a bitch.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I’d sure like to know where he got that slipcase. Looks sturdier than a son of a bitch.
    According to him, he makes them. Of course, he's also copyright infringing on all of them, as I doubt he's gotten permission to use the cover art for any of those cases he peddles
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's infringement, no doubt.

Also who reduces their pictures to 500 pixels unless they don't want you to see high res?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All worthless.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling question: (not sure where else to ask this)
    I sold a Joe Hill book ebay and the auction ended yesterday. I listed it as F/F but as I was boxing it up I noticed a small corner scrunch. How should I handle this? Contact buyer and ask if he would still like to have the book? Offer a small refund? Book sold for $207.
    What would you guys do? I'd prefer not to go through the shipping process if this guy is extra picky.
    Thank you!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Selling question: (not sure where else to ask this)
    I sold a Joe Hill book ebay and the auction ended yesterday. I listed it as F/F but as I was boxing it up I noticed a small corner scrunch. How should I handle this? Contact buyer and ask if he would still like to have the book? Offer a small refund? Book sold for $207.
    What would you guys do? I'd prefer not to go through the shipping process if this guy is extra picky.
    Thank you!
    Just that. When packing noticed a small bump. Here is a picture and are you ok with it? Then see what he says

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 462 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 ... LastLast