Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 462 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,325 of 11535

Thread: The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I reported those auctions the other day. Does anyone know if Ebay even does anything with these reports? I never see the auctions taken down and there is no way to contact the buyers about them.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It usually takes several complaints for ebay to act. Not sure how many, but it would be interesting to test and find out.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It usually takes several complaints for ebay to act. Not sure how many, but it would be interesting to test and find out.
    Report away!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I also write to the seller that their item is now going viral as a fake on King collector’s sites, and post them on Facebook which attracts lots of “views”. The increased scrutiny, at times, appears to have resulted in withdrawn items.

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I reported those auctions the other day. Does anyone know if Ebay even does anything with these reports? I never see the auctions taken down and there is no way to contact the buyers about them.
    I've found the same issue. Reported several items and they still sold to some poor souls who didn't know better. Looks like we both reported this seller and he is still around.

Frustrating.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a guess, but it takes 5 or more well worded complaints to get an item withdrawn. After a while many members, including myself stop taking the time to report fakes unless it's something so egregious that action is required.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And boom, they’ve both been delisted..

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    And boom, they’ve both been delisted..
    :YES chant:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Country
    Country Flag

DT Org.

Keeping the King Collectors’ streets clean.

One dodgy seller, at a time... 👮🏻*♂️👊🏻

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The eBay BS Game: Questionable items, Stephen King signatures, sellers

DT Org.

One dodgy seller, at a time... *♂️
    Everyone needs to bombard the allstarbooks and the like scum of the world (multiple forgeries a week). GO FIGHT WIN

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    DT Org.

Everyone needs to bombard the allstarbooks and the like scum of the world (multiple forgeries a week). GO FIGHT WIN
    Chad! You're Pom-Poms are showing
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    DT Org.

Chad! You're Pom-Poms are showing

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    You are correct

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep.

Country
    Country Flag

And yep...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Does anyone know if Ebay even does anything with these reports? I never see the auctions taken down and there is no way to contact the buyers about them.
    If you are reporting a violation of eBay policy and eBay agrees with you, then eBay will pull the item.

If you are reporting signature forgeries, eBay notifies the seller about the report. It is left to the seller to modify or pull the listing.

Multiple reports from multiple eBayers does help.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    What do you guys think about this one?

Although I'm late to this party, SK did not sign this book.

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Again, I'm late. I call it BS and a forgery.

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oui! A piece of crap.

John

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

Ohhhh, FFS... I shared this on Facebook to get a little attention. This is bloody awful. At least put a bit of muscle into it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

How do you guys feel about this one? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stephen-King...8AAOSwiIxaFxUI

[IMG][/IMG]

I got worried when I saw the price at $60 with few bidders.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope

Country
    Country Flag

Fugazi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 462 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 ... LastLast